2016 Guntersville Rally BS/Planning Thread

Started by Bigwrench, June 02, 2016, 04:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bud Kennedy

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

flowerjohn

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on August 30, 2016, 03:52:51 PM
We need to get a live feed for this and Sticky it.

Maybe someone has a trailcam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Princeton_Man

Oh we can go live! lo

But that kinds messes with the " what happens in Guntersville, stays in Guntersville" message! LOL
Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Lee Smith

There will NOT be no LIVE!!!!  ~rant  :surrender:  ~sweat  PoPo  :help:
Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

Bud Kennedy

OH NO . NO LIVE FEEDS FROM GUNTERSVILLE.  some things are just best kept within the group.   Our traditional updates with some fish pictures is fine  but that is about it.  After all who would want to see Bigwrench pass out and fall off the porch.  We sure don't want to record the phone call to Foggy.  Heck there might even have to be a phone call to Mike.

rockchalk06

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on August 30, 2016, 03:40:00 PM
Its gonne be like Fear and Loathing at Lake Guntersville.  ~beer~ ~beer~
Exactly! lo

rockchalk06

Quote from: Bud Kennedy on August 30, 2016, 05:43:50 PM
OH NO . NO LIVE FEEDS FROM GUNTERSVILLE.  some things are just best kept within the group.   Our traditional updates with some fish pictures is fine  but that is about it.  After all who would want to see Bigwrench pass out and fall off the porch.  We sure don't want to record the phone call to Foggy.  Heck there might even have to be a phone call to Mike.

You haven't seen me on the deck of a boat yet Bud lol. I have the balance of a drunk bambie on ice!

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: rockchalk06 on August 30, 2016, 05:54:02 PM
You haven't seen me on the deck of a boat yet Bud lol. I have the balance of a drunk bambie on ice!
Great.

<")))<{

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

flowerjohn

Matt! Wear a lifejacket!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Capt. BassinLou

That's funny right there... Rock you have to build up your Lake legs.. It's not that bad, you'll be fine. Rogue wakes on the other hand..... can't help you.

rockchalk06

Quote from: Bassinlou on August 30, 2016, 06:14:45 PM
That's funny right there... Rock you have to build up your Lake legs.. It's not that bad, you'll be fine. Rogue wakes on the other hand..... can't help you.

I've been on the lake my whole life. I've been known to trip on carpet lol

rockchalk06

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: rockchalk06 on August 30, 2016, 07:22:49 PM
I've been on the lake my whole life. I've been known to trip on carpet lol
Oh.... hmmm.. yeah.. remember keep your pfd on at all times then... lol!! :)

LgMouthGambler

Lee and I gonna hear "splash", and look at each other and say "where's Rich?" Lolol

<")))>{

rockchalk06

Quote from: Bassinlou on August 30, 2016, 08:04:50 PM
Oh.... hmmm.. yeah.. remember keep your pfd on at all times then... lol!! :)

Yes sir!

rockchalk06

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on August 30, 2016, 08:05:52 PM
Lee and I gonna hear "splash", and look at each other and say "where's Rich?" Lolol

<")))>{

Just make sure to get it on camera lol

caddyjoe77

I vote for both!!  >:D PoPo
BeerMe

rockchalk06

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on August 30, 2016, 08:05:52 PM

<")))>{

Wonder if there is an Apple Store near by lo

Oldfart9999

YES WE DO!!!!!, EVERYBODY THAT CAN'T MAKE IT WANTS TO, NAY NEEDS TO SEE EVERYTHING!!!!! oPEN TRANSPARENCY IS THE CRY!!!! ~roflmao ~roflmao :toot: :toot:
Rodney
Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

Bud Kennedy

First Blush Loooooong range weather forecast for the rally

Lipripper

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Lee Smith

We need cooler!  :'(  That water is damn hot over there and it really needs to cool off, maybe we'll get a couple of good fronts to help, just not those hard wind blowing fronts that screw up the mats like last year  :surrender:
Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

Bigwrench

I'd like to see at least mid 50's at night and overcast/rainy day :)
Stop by the Garage and let me know if you have Maintenance issues that you need assistance with.

Bud Kennedy

Hopefully we will get a cool down.  Still just over 3 weeks to go.  With a bit of luck maybe it will cool off to those perfect temps.