Ultimate Bass ULTIMATE BASS | BASS FISHING CLASSIFIED ADS | CONTACT US    

Bass Fishing information about bass boats, tackle, fishing rods, baitcasters and other reels all about bass fishing.
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

I am personally getting tired of spammers! We will be aggressively blocking IP addresses  from here on out. If you find yourself  blocked call 318-347-7380 and we will work to correct the issue. Thank you!

Page Down
FREE TACKLE EVERY WEEK

Bass Anglers Magazine - The Best bass fishing magazine on the rack! Subscribe Today and Catch More Bass

NuTech Lures

Doc Irv Custom Baits

Life Vantage

Get Bit Outdoors

X Zone Lures

Bass Anglers Magazine - The Best bass fishing magazine on the rack! Subscribe Today and Catch More Bass

Bass Boats For Sale Free Classified Ads

Laurie Cork
Ph. (318)347-7380
You can Email Me Here

Mike Cork
Ph. (318)560-9827

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Connecticut!  (Read 648 times)

Fickman

• Smallmouth
  • Baby Bass
Connecticut!
« on: June 06, 2016, 08:27:09 AM »

Are there any guys out there that are active in Connecticut? I seem to remember someone that posted a while back from Stratford. I see that it's been well over 2 YEARS since a post in the CT bass reports section!

I actually grew up in Stratford, right at the Bridgeport line near St Michael's Cemetery. Surf Ave. and Stratford Ave., until Dad moved us north to Shelton when I was 12. Honeyspot Grammar school, a few short months at Johnson Jr. High, then Shelton schools in 1972 through graduation there.

Unfortunately, I don't bring my bass boat back north from Florida anymore, so I don't get out too much for bass on so many of the waters I used to. Other than my home lake, which is in Hebron CT. on Amston lake. A private, 200 acre, crystal clear lake that puts out good numbers and occasional big fish.

I would love to see a few reports from the likes of Candlewood, which makes the BASS top 50 lakes every year, the CT river, Lillinonah and Zoar, Twin lakes, etc.

C'mon guys. Let me live vicariously through your fishing here in CT.!

Bassinlou

• CM Community Diplomat
  • Mr. Frogger
Re: Connecticut!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2016, 09:39:41 AM »

Be the trendsetter Fick!!
Reels: Shimano, Daiwa,& Lews
Rods: LSCR's (Point Blank) Dobyn & St Croix
Florida Bass Fishing Reports

Dam0007

• Smallmouth
  • Baby Bass
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 09:35:10 PM »

Me what's up
CT BASS Nation!

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram! @dam0007bass

Dam0007

• Smallmouth
  • Baby Bass
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2016, 09:38:26 PM »

Sorry didn't read ur entire post before I posted. Lol haven't been on Candlewood in about a month. They should be in the weeds <10ft and smallies schooled up out deep on humps. Heard the morning bite was on fire this past weekend on top water. I have several tourneys there in July I'll give you more info as I start to practice after my next 2 tourneys.
CT BASS Nation!

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram! @dam0007bass

big g

• Ultimate Basser
  • Baby Bass
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2016, 03:28:18 PM »

Al you haven't been missing much since you moved back up north.  It seems things have been tough all over South Florida.  The boys have been reporting nothing, zilch, noda!  Looking forward to your return.  Enjoy the break from this intense humidity  .
(Fish) - Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Monster Fishing Tactle is the best place to buy your tackle needs Check them out online

When Bass Fishing Is More than Just a Hobby - Dobyns Rods

QUICK LINKS
UB Home
Main Forum
Welcome
Dock Talk
Techniques
Rods and Reels
Tackle Box
Catch of the Day
UB Contests
Tips and Ideas
Sponsor Connection
Fishing Reports
Charter Members Only
Bass Fishing Classified Ads
Boats 4 Sale

BECOME A
CHARTER MEMBER
SUPPORT UB

Find out about the contests before everyone else and know about the latest news first

Page Up

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 24 queries.