Win Doc Irv Custom Baits [30 Aug 16]

Started by Mike Cork, August 10, 2016, 10:20:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cork

Doc Irv Custom Lures

Doc Irv Custom Lures is giving away a bag of baits in the winners color and style of choice. There will be three lucky winners.  :-*

To enter the drawing email me the correct answer to the question below at
[Please enable JavaScript to see this content]

You must put "Doc Irv" in the subject line and your "screen name" in the text to qualify!

Question:
Doc Irv is extremely custom, you can add multiple flakes, have laminates, salt, colored tales, even add scent to your baits. Email me three of the eight possible scents that Doc Irv can put in your custom baits?

Hint: http://www.docirvcustombaits.com/baitbox/

I will assign emails a number as I get them and will use a random number generator to pick 3 winners for us.

You have until Monday at midnight (29 August 2016) to get your answer in. Good Luck.

Please give the site sponsors first shot at your fishing dollars when it's time to buy. They have great products and will save you money. We just ask that you look to them first.

Monster Fishing Tackle
Dobyns Rods
Bass Angler Magazine
Protandim
NuTech Lures
Doc Irv
Mister Twister
Get Bit Outdoors
Mega Chomp
Fishing Frenzy Tackle
Valley Sports and More

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Smallie_Stalker

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

twocold

adurbin

"I'm confused Everett. Did he mean all of 'em, or just this particular branch?"

Kris

Count me in please.  Thanks to Doc Irv and Ultimate Bass for the chance.
Reservoir fishing in MD, Vietnam Vet, Retired
Ouachita 16' Model B, Minn Kota, Lowrance, Raymarine
Moderator - Maryland Fishing Reports and Chat

Hoytman1018

Yep I'm in, Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yota2000

bassmasterbryan

Mike Cork

Thank you everyone for particapating. Sorry I was late getting these drawn but the surgery put me further behind that I expected.

Congratulations to

Hoytman1018
WestSlope
Bassngal49

Please contact Doc Irv and let him know what custom baits you'd like to build. Click here DocIrv

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Lipripper

Congratulations Hoytman1018 and WestSlope and Bassngal49  ~c~ ~c~

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Smallie_Stalker

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

yota2000

Kris

Reservoir fishing in MD, Vietnam Vet, Retired
Ouachita 16' Model B, Minn Kota, Lowrance, Raymarine
Moderator - Maryland Fishing Reports and Chat

DocIrv

To make the ordering of the winners' bait less confusing for me ( I wake up dazed and get more confused the longer I stay awake) :-\ I would like the winners to order what they want directly from my web site. During checkout please check the box that says you will pick up the baits (I will ship them to you) and also for payment check the box that says you will pay with a check. Do not worry about the financial aspects I will take care of it on my end. In the past some winners wanted baits that I do not have the molds for and this made it more difficult and only increased the confusion. Thanks.
UB members get a 20% discount. Use the coupon code UB20 during check out. If you are not satisfied with the color or texture of your custom made Doc Irv baits just let me know and I will redo it at no cost to you to your satisfaction, because I am not happy unless you are happy.*
*But if you are one of those people who is never satisfied then I ret

hughesjasonk

Congrats

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

yota2000

Hoytman1018

I'm so glad I won this!!! Been wanting to try some of Doc's baits for a while now. Placed my order and can't wait to get them! I'll post some pics and give a review on them when they arrive.

A big thanks to DocIrv and Ultimate Bass!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WestSlope

I got my baits and DocIRv included two bags of sample baits with the same plastic recipe I requested in my order!  I am so pumped to get out and try these - they are definitely going to catch some bass!

Thanks, DocIrv!!!
Utah! Get me two.

DocIrv

Quote from: WestSlope on September 23, 2016, 11:01:46 AM
I got my baits and DocIRv included two bags of sample baits with the same plastic recipe I requested in my order!  I am so pumped to get out and try these - they are definitely going to catch some bass!

Thanks, DocIrv!!!
You are welcome but the sample bags were not created with the same recipe you requested....
UB members get a 20% discount. Use the coupon code UB20 during check out. If you are not satisfied with the color or texture of your custom made Doc Irv baits just let me know and I will redo it at no cost to you to your satisfaction, because I am not happy unless you are happy.*
*But if you are one of those people who is never satisfied then I ret