My new Ascend FS128T 2016

Started by rockchalk06, August 21, 2016, 02:44:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rockchalk06

Dark3

Quote from: rockchalk06 on September 19, 2016, 10:15:51 AM
Thanks guys!
Hows this been going. Is the work of it getting old or more fun with each outing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rockchalk06

Quote from: Dark3 on September 19, 2016, 05:25:49 PM
Hows this been going. Is the work of it getting old or more fun with each outing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't been able to get the last two week ends. Between rain and the lake being closed, I've been skunked. Next weekend is Guntersville, but the following is calling for no rain and 70's

Loading and unloading is starting to tax me, but as soon as I get into some decent fish, I'll forget about it.

Kris

It looks like a really nice setup.  I have thought about adding one to the Fleet but I would need a place to live.  Cindy still gives me hell on two boats in the back yard.
Reservoir fishing in MD, Vietnam Vet, Retired
Ouachita 16' Model B, Minn Kota, Lowrance, Raymarine
Moderator - Maryland Fishing Reports and Chat

SFL BassHunter

Rock, you may want to consider a more inexpensive TM. I have a Newport Vessel one that I had bought for my inflatable boat. Haven't used it but I have hooked it up and tested it. Looks like it works. Seems like a good piece of equipment at a much lower price than your minn kota, and motorguide ones. Might be worth a look and a little research.
PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

rockchalk06

I keep going back and forth on TM's. I need to find a used one on Craigslist and give it a shot

Kris

That looks to be a really nice ride there.  I thought about adding one to the fleet but wife says I will be single if I do.  Two boats should be enough for anybody.
Reservoir fishing in MD, Vietnam Vet, Retired
Ouachita 16' Model B, Minn Kota, Lowrance, Raymarine
Moderator - Maryland Fishing Reports and Chat

j102

Nice one! I hope it serves you well!

The Rooster

Quote from: Kris on October 13, 2016, 08:06:17 AM
That looks to be a really nice ride there.  I thought about adding one to the fleet but wife says I will be single if I do.  Two boats should be enough for anybody.

She ain't goin' nowhere! Buy it!

tmoua11

Nice

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk