UAB /NFL PIC EM WEEK 8

Started by bobski, October 25, 2016, 02:32:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobski

HOW   can i not  pick the cowboys  vs eagles  game>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ~b~ ~b~ ~b~???
best fishes,

bobski

Mike Cork

This going to be a show down...

Cowboys by 10 Mister Twister plastics

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

bobski

giddy   up......................cowboys  by 6............BIG MOUTH CRANKBAIT ;PEP)
best fishes,

bobski

bobski

yes sir...........no llove from these guys........................ ~beer~
best fishes,

bobski

Mike Cork

Guess it's too early for everyone. Still fishing on Sunday. Come December we'll get some cabin fever players  :-*

BTW your previous winning finally got mailed  :surrender:

Cork's Reel Service

nats

Ok,i  will donate again,  I will take the cowboys by a touchdown and extra point--7  =soft plastics

bobski

best fishes,

bobski

Mike Cork

It was a great game but being a cowboys fan I don't like it to be that close :surrender: I thought Dak was cracking under the pressure in the 4th but man did he stand in there and pull it out.

Cork's Reel Service

cojab

Very good game. I was going for the Eagles though.
They blew it!
TTK has spoken.

Mike Cork

They had two chances at the end and I just knew Wentz would make it happen. Gotta give it up to the Dallas D, when the absolutely had to, they made the stops.

Penalties on both sides were hard core too. Seemed like the ref's shut down ever good play for both sides. I know holding is one of those calls but the Dallas Line but busted several times and the Eagles D, surprisingly was busted a couple times. You can call holding on ever play on someone, sometimes I just wish the refs would let them play a little bit

Cork's Reel Service

cojab

Very true Mike.

Dallas D is getting better. When they get it together, watch out. Dallas could be relevant again!
TTK has spoken.

Mike Cork

I think anyone that thinks that they are not relevant now is in for a shock. With Dak, the offensive line and the defense getting better every game Dallas will be making people nervous in late December

Cork's Reel Service

Lipripper

So will they keep him in when Tony is cleared for service.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Mike Cork

Very big question here locally....

So many rumors but the one I like (so it will never happen) is to trade Tony for some defensive line men so they can swap them out and keep them from getting tired.

Another good one is to leave Dak in through the season and let the two of them battle for starting position in camp.

The real problem is he is costing Dallas too much to sit. He's the highest paid quarterback coach ever. I can't remember how long his contract is, but if they trade him it doesn't matter.

More than likely he'll play, and if the O-line can keep him from being hit he'll do great. He does have a great arm and now they have Elliot to make second and third downs harder to defend. You have to stuff the box or he'll break off 7-9 yards every time.

But given Romo's history, Dak doesn't need to get comfortable. Romo won't stay healthy long.

Cork's Reel Service

Lipripper

He has had a history of getting hurt. I would say as long as Dak keeps winning leave him in but we both know that's not how it works.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Mike Cork

Cork's Reel Service

cojab

Quote from: Mike Cork on October 31, 2016, 03:22:18 PM
I think anyone that thinks that they are not relevant now is in for a shock. With Dak, the offensive line and the defense getting better every game Dallas will be making people nervous in late December

Bad wording on my part. (common for me) I agree they're relevant. I just think their D was holding them back for quite a while. It's certainly improving.
Their offense is also looking very good right now. Tough decision to make when Romo is ready to come back.
TTK has spoken.

Mike Cork

There are some greats on the Dallas D and a couple are working hard. They have to stop giving up so many points to the passing teams. Brady would rip them apart right now. They'll get there, they handle a couple of passers already ~c~

Cork's Reel Service