Started by Jar, December 05, 2016, 05:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jar

Old guy, trying to figure out how to do all this. Hope this is the right place. I'm from Kansas and love to bass fish, getting close to turning farm over to Son. I will be at Toledo bend Feb an March.i don't really know what to say about myself, just your ordinary guy looking to enjoy life. 60 something, easy going bad habits, sometimes use bad language but really easy to get along with! HELP

Bigwrench

Welcome to the family Jar !!
Stop by the Garage and let me know if you have Maintenance issues that you need assistance with.

Smallie_Stalker

Hey Jar. Welcome to the Ultimate Bass family! Pleasure to have you with us. Pull up a chair, make yourself right at home and jump in wherever you feel comfortable. 

Don't hesitate to ask any question. The great family of members we have here are always willing to help out. And don't worry about the little details of the forum for now. If you post something and a moderator feels it would get more responses in a different place they may move it and they will send you a private message and let you know it was moved and why. The important thing to realize is this is NOT a punishment, but actually intended to help you get the most responses.

When you get a minute you may want to read over our General Rules And Posting Guidelines , Also be sure and check out the Kansas Bass Fishing Reports board to get ideas on your local waters. And of course feel free to post reports of your own trips anytime you like.  :)

If you would like to win some free gear from some of the great companies that sponsor our site be sure and put your name in for the New Member's Contest and the Weekly Contests .

Looking forward to seeing you around the boards and to learning from what you share with us.

In the meantime, if you need any help with anything please don't hesitate to contact me or any other staff member.

Once again, Welcome!

><> Smallie_Stalker  <><
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Capt. BassinLou

Welcome Jar.. You found the right place.  :-*

Donald Garner

Jar,

Welcome to the UltimateBass Family we're glad you're here  ~c~
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

flowerjohn

Welcome Jar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cojab

TTK has spoken.

bigjim5589

Jar, Welcome to UltimateBass!  ~c~ ~c~ ~c~
Fanatical Fly Tyer & Tackle Maker!  It's An OBSESSION!!  J. Hester Fly & Tackle Co. LLC.

zippyduck

Welcome to UB Jar, a lot of these jokers know what they are talking about.
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

Polaris425

Fishin' Alabama
Building Rods, & Snatchin' Lips.

West6550

Welcome along Jar. Pull up a seat and BS your heart out!

analfisherman

Welcome to the family Jar!

Bad habits just really mean your consistent........and consistence is a good trait......at least that's what I've been telling myself.....for a very long time.  :)

Looking forward to learning from you!
"Fishing isn't life or death... it's more important than that."

Kris

Welcome to Ultimate Bass Jar!  I am sure you will find your time here enjoyable.
Reservoir fishing in MD, Vietnam Vet, Retired
Ouachita 16' Model B, Minn Kota, Lowrance, Raymarine
Moderator - Maryland Fishing Reports and Chat

Lipripper

and to Ultimate Bass and glad to have you here with us so make yourself right at  :)hsh: and good luck on your fishing trip to the Bend.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

hairguy

Welcome!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Purple1970

Welcome Jar! I'm also a KS bass fisherman with a several bad habits...  What part of the state do you fish?  I'm near Topeka and always looking for new boatmates...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Mike Cork

Welcome aboard, you fit right in here  ~c~

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

AceBoonKoon21

Welcome Jar!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk