Ballistic Boats

Started by Lee Smith, December 12, 2016, 01:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee Smith

So, has anybody seen one in person yet?  Road in one yet?  "woops"y lookin' things they are!  :shocking:  ;D
Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

Polaris425

reminds me of a bullet... I've only seen pictures but, they look fast.
Fishin' Alabama
Building Rods, & Snatchin' Lips.

Mike Cork

I haven't been close to one yet  :'(

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

caddyjoe77

as WRT said, looks like a Bullet.  Additionally, what is up with their site?  Ballisticboats.org?  Just a IT thing here, but it is not an organization so technically this should not have the .org at the end of the domain but....that's neither here nor there. 

You need one Lee!!
BeerMe

Lee Smith

Quote from: caddyjoe77 on December 13, 2016, 07:44:26 PM
as WRT said, looks like a Bullet.  Additionally, what is up with their site?  Ballisticboats.org?  Just a IT thing here, but it is not an organization so technically this should not have the .org at the end of the domain but....that's neither here nor there. 

You need one Lee!!

They more worried about building a boat than a website!  ~rant  ~xyz  ~rant   Damn computer gurus  ~roflmao  ~roflmao 

Na, I found that strange too, maybe the .com had been bought already?  No clue, I'm stupid in that part of this speedy world we live in.  Slow down!!  ;D  lo
Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

Bud Kennedy

Appears to me that they are still a wannabe boat company at this time.  Their Facebook page indicates they took a trip across the US that one could read as an introductory tour and perhaps visiting with potential dealer relationships.  They obviously have a lot of work to do to introduce their product and get a few units out there that people can see,touch and drive. 

Oldfart9999

They could give me one to try...... ~shade ::)
Rodney
Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

Polaris425

if they went through godaddy or similar to register their domain, they may have gotten a discount for .org... lol sometimes I've seen it way cheaper than .com's or .net's.
Fishin' Alabama

caddyjoe77

Quote from: WarriorRiverTackle on December 14, 2016, 07:51:41 AM
if they went through godaddy or similar to register their domain, they may have gotten a discount for .org... lol sometimes I've seen it way cheaper than .com's or .net's.

True, however....that is not how the Internet was designed.  I know that is kind of picking.....but like everything else it is a game of dollars and cents....and not sense :)
BeerMe

Polaris425

Quote from: caddyjoe77 on December 23, 2016, 07:03:10 PM
True, however....that is not how the Internet was designed.  I know that is kind of picking.....but like everything else it is a game of dollars and cents....and not sense :)

You're absolutely right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fishin' Alabama