The Reel Monkey Has Spoken -- AGAIN!!! Someone Stop Me I just bought a Metanium!

Started by caddyjoe77, December 23, 2016, 06:45:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caddyjoe77

lo This dang reel monkey is starting to have way too much control over my wallet.   >:D PoPo  I really have to stop drinking beer and surfing the net!!  >:D

Although, I do have to say I am having a blast buying this stuff!!

Aldebaran -- Just awesome.  Casts scatter raps and bandit 100's like nothing!!
SV103 -- Bought this from Rock...cant wait till it gets here!!
Zillion SV TW -- Ordered this yesterday.  Should be here early next week. 
SV103 -- Bought from a tackletour user via LMG. 
Metanium MGL HG  lo

With that, I am going to have a lot of lews for sale pretty soon.  Tourney pros and Super Duty's.  PM me if interested.....
BeerMe

Smallie_Stalker

I think Matt and John (Rock) got you drunk at Gville and planted a post-hypnotic suggestion in your mind.  ;) ::) ~shade  lo
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

LgMouthGambler

Nah. He just finally seen what a real reel can do. It's a curse and a blessing. Lol

<")))>{

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

caddyjoe77

BeerMe

Smallie_Stalker

Quote from: caddyjoe77 on December 23, 2016, 07:00:55 PM
I'm not done yet!!  ~xyz ~roflmao

You're just getting started. After you get all of the reels next starts the bling!!!  lo
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

caddyjoe77

Quote from: Smallie_Stalker on December 23, 2016, 07:06:16 PM
You're just getting started. After you get all of the reels next starts the bling!!!  lo

I already started looking on hawgtech.....yikes!!  lo :-*
BeerMe

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: caddyjoe77 on December 23, 2016, 07:10:01 PM
I already started looking on hawgtech.....yikes!!  lo :-*
HawgTech on a Daiwa is almost a sin. They really dont good together. You need to look into Hedgehog Studio or ZPI.

<")))<{

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

caddyjoe77

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on December 23, 2016, 07:15:19 PM
HawgTech on a Daiwa is almost a sin. They really dont good together. You need to look into Hedgehog Studio or ZPI.

<")))<{

Yep, that's the name. Hedgehog studio. I'll check out ZPI
BeerMe

caddyjoe77

BeerMe

LgMouthGambler

Not crazy about the knobs. I personally just get the handle, then swap over the knobs. I prefer a set of RCS corks or Megabass hyper corks.

<")))>{

Princeton_Man

Yup, Matt put some Daiwa juice in your beer Joe! lo
Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

LgMouthGambler

Oh, call Brian at The Trap. They just got a load of ZPI handles in stock. Guess who has one coming for his SV103. ::)

rockchalk06

Wait till you hold a Core or a Metanium MGL lol. Your wallet will just give up.

Just a thought, before you buy a handle wait until you see this CF handle on the 103. It's pretty sweet

rockchalk06

You will love this SV103 bud. I hated to sell it, but it's just not a Shimano lol

caddyjoe77

Well I hope it gets here today!!  ~rant  lo  I need to use it Monday. 

I cant wait to see what it has as far as zinging baits go.  I actually have to think about how I wast to arrange these now.  With those 2 tats I have I am about halfway there already..

BeerMe

cojab

Quote from: Princeton_Man on December 24, 2016, 06:39:04 AM
Yup, Matt put some Daiwa juice in your beer Joe! lo

I'm afraid to go to one of these rally's.
Getting there would be cheap. The beer and the new reels I'd have to buy though would break me!
TTK has spoken.

SFL BassHunter

PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

SFL BassHunter

Quote from: cojab on December 24, 2016, 12:43:02 PM
I'm afraid to go to one of these rally's.
Getting there would be cheap. The beer and the new reels I'd have to buy though would break me!

Just stay away from LMG. It's all his fault. All of it. lol
PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

cojab

Actually I'd love to sit on a boat with a few guys that really knew these reels and equipment.

It would be cool to have a bunch of rods and reels lined up with different weights and types of baits and have them pointing out the differences I was feeling while throwing them.
It would end up being educational but expensive!
TTK has spoken.

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: cojab on December 24, 2016, 03:45:03 PM
Actually I'd love to sit on a boat with a few guys that really knew these reels and equipment.

It would be cool to have a bunch of rods and reels lined up with different weights and types of baits and have them pointing out the differences I was feeling while throwing them.
That's kind of the clinic I held at Guntersville. Lol. And look what happened to Joe.

<")))>{

Bud Kennedy

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on December 24, 2016, 04:04:22 PM
That's kind of the clinic I held at Guntersville. Lol. And look what happened to Joe.

<")))>{

Clinic ?  The only clinic going on during that session was you running back and forth getting Joe more beer.

~roflmao

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Bud Kennedy on December 24, 2016, 04:38:02 PM
Clinic ?  The only clinic going on during that session was you running back and forth getting Joe more beer.

~roflmao
That was a completely different clinic. There was 2 clinics boys. The drinking clinic, where we learned about drink fetching, Alabamatinis, and that girlfriend juice. The reel clinic, where we learned how sweet Japanese made reels can make money in your wallet disappear. Lol

<")))<{

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: cojab on December 24, 2016, 03:45:03 PM

You would love coming out with me and LMG, 5-6 LSCR's and Dobyns, few Daiwa's, Shimano's, and Lake Okeechobee. You wouldn't want to go home.  lo

caddyjoe77

Quote from: Bud Kennedy on December 24, 2016, 04:38:02 PM

~roflmao

Bud for the win!!  lo lo lo
BeerMe

caddyjoe77

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on December 24, 2016, 04:43:25 PM
That was a completely different clinic. There was 2 clinics boys. The drinking clinic, where we learned about drink fetching, Alabamatinis, and that girlfriend juice. The reel clinic, where we learned how sweet Japanese made reels can make money in your wallet disappear. Lol

<")))<{

I thought about that rally again today.  It was just awesome. 
BeerMe