Martin Creek, Jan. 14th

Started by FishinSteelersFan, December 29, 2016, 10:51:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FishinSteelersFan

Our first tournament of the 2017 season will be on Martin Creek, just south of Marshall TX. You will need a TEXAS license to fish this lake, I will be checking all licenses. Also, please make sure you don't have any salvinia (or other aquatic vegetation) on your trailers...they will be checking and writing tickets. Hope to see everyone there!
Legend boats, Mercury ProXS, Kistler rods
www.LouisianaPoormans.com  Check us out, 100% payout EVERY TIME!

FishinSteelersFan

I've had several people asking me about getting a TX fishing license for Marin Creek, here is the website:  http://tpwd.texas.gov/business/licenses/online_sales/
Over 65, you need a Louisiana resident fishing license or lifetime license. Disabled Veterans can get free license online. Under 17, you only need an ID to prove your age.

Non-resident annual freshwater license = $53
Non-resident 1 day all water = $16 (must be for Jan. 14th)
Convenience fee (to pay online) = $5

FishinSteelersFan

Registration will be from 5:15am - 6:15am, with first cast at 7:00am.  Please get there early, as they limit the number of boats and it's a very popular lake with the local anglers. Also, there is a $1/boat "special event" fee that can be paid at registration. The fee for park entry is $3/person and should be paid at the entry gate. PLEASE make sure you don't have any vegetation on your trailer, THEY WILL WRITE YOU A TICKET FOR ONE SMALL PIECE!!!