LSCR #1

Started by FISH520, January 01, 2017, 04:28:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FISH520

Quote from: caddyjoe77 on January 01, 2017, 09:34:14 PM
oh man, i hope you have room in that doghouse for the rod too!!  lo

great looking rod!! I just ordered the same blank and told Lee to work his magic on it.
I found out that our sofa is very comfortable

Lee Smith

First, Thanks for giving me the honor to build for you!  I hope you have many years of great service from the rod  ~c~  She should fish like a dream and pull like a bull  ;D
Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

FISH520

Quote from: Lee Smith on January 02, 2017, 06:34:31 AM
First, Thanks for giving me the honor to build for you!  I hope you have many years of great service from the rod  ~c~  She should fish like a dream and pull like a bull  ;D
Like many have said  YOU ARE THE MAN. Thanks again and i will be bothering you in the future for another one!!!!

BassTrap316

Pretty sweet looking rod. I've always wanted to a rod with a carbon fiber handle. One day...

Lipripper

Nice looking rod  ~c~ ~c~ And welcome to the club. ;D I'm still trying to get a  ;PHO) of the one Mr Lee did for me but so far I haven't been able to get a clear picture with either my phone or my Camera. lo lo

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

FISH520

Went out for a few hours today and FINALLY got to use it. Man oh man is this a nice rod. Paired with my sv 103 it is a dream. I felt everything on the bottom including the one and only bite I had 😣. No fish yet but I think I enjoyed fishing more today than I have in awhile. Thank you Lee

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

LgMouthGambler

Them rods he builds are like no other. It's amazing how much of a difference it makes on the fishing experience as a whole with a nice setup like that.

<")))>{

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Princeton_Man

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on April 28, 2017, 04:42:46 AM
Them rods he builds are like no other. It's amazing how much of a difference it makes on the fishing experience as a whole with a nice setup like that.

<")))>{

That's an understatement. Spoils a person.  :)
Both of mine are on the Rainshadow Eternity2 blanks. The next will be a Point Blank since Lee so highly recommends them. 
Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

FISH520

Quote from: Princeton_Man on April 28, 2017, 06:18:51 AM

That's an understatement. Spoils a person.  :)
Both of mine are on the Rainshadow Eternity2 blanks. The next will be a Point Blank since Lee so highly recommends them.
The PB is on a whole nother level than anything I've fished before and I have been thru lots n lots of rods.

Capt. BassinLou

Fish520, happy you got out and had a chance to fish your LSCR. They are one of kind that's good sure, and on PB to boot, with a SV you got yourself one awesome outfit.

Lee Smith

Quote from: FISH520 on April 27, 2017, 06:40:01 PM
Went out for a few hours today and FINALLY got to use it. Man oh man is this a nice rod. Paired with my sv 103 it is a dream. I felt everything on the bottom including the one and only bite I had 😣. No fish yet but I think I enjoyed fishing more today than I have in awhile. Thank you Lee

Glad she performed as we wanted sir!  Now just catch something on her and we'll be good  lo  ;)
Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods