Win a Dobyns Sierra Series Rod

Started by Mike Cork, January 16, 2017, 08:03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cork

It's official Gary Dobyns is putting up a Dobyns Sierra series rod to the member that can guess the winning team and points spread of the Super Bowl  ~c~

If no one guesses exactly, then the member that guesses the winning team and closest to the point spread without going over will win a Dobyns Fury Rod!

So watch for the contest and get your guesses in early so you get what you want.

Practice now by getting in the weekly NFL pick the winner contest, this is the last week, after Sunday we'll know who's playing in the Super Bowl  :-* sadly it's not the Dallas Cowboys. Gary Dobyns and I big Cowboys fans and if the cowboys make it to the Super Bowl I might be able to talk Gary into giving away his Ranger Boat  ~roflmao

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Dam0007

I never liked the cowboys at all but was really pulling for Prescott and Elliot.
MLF Angler - Dobyns Rods, Reynolds Marine, Phoenix Boats, Woo! Tungsten, Berkley Fishing, Rod Glove, Siebert Outdoors, Power Pole, Costa

IG: @dam0007bass

Smallie_Stalker

I'll get in on this one for sure.

Thanks Gary and Mike. 😂

Sent from my STUDIO X PLUS using Tapatalk

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

zippyduck

WOW nice gesture Gary,
Mike must be some sweet talker. ;)
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

mygreenihc

Quote from: zippyduck on January 16, 2017, 08:26:49 PM
Mike must be some sweet talker. ;)

LOL,  He must be....

I have never been very good at this but I will definitely get involved.

Brad

FISH520

Very nice!!!  A big thank you to both of you. This will make up for ya'll being cowboys fans >:D :shocking:

fishandkamp

Hey Mike it is funny you said you and Gary are Cowboy fans. I grew up a Baltimore Colt fan, of course that ended in a moving van leaving Baltimore in the middle of the night. Oh Well good riddance.  However, while they were my favorite team the Cowboys were my second favorite, and for most of the time it was no problem because they rarely played each other.  I loved those teams that had Robert Newhouse, heading to the end of his career, and Tony Dorsett just starting his, Man as a quarterback it had to be super to have both of them and a slew of good receivers.  You just dare the other team to take away one and I will get you with the other.  Fast forward we have the Ravens.  This fall the Ravens ran a promotion with all of 11 of their corporate sponsors. One was the UTZ snack company. My wife purchased a bag of their chips, pulled a sticker off it, and registered us on the UTZ website. We won airfare, hotel accommodations, bus transport to and from and a tailgate party as well as tickets to the Dallas vs Ravens game. We flew with 20 other winners and 5 team employees from their PR department. Man Dallas was extremely lucky to get those two rookies, that will set this franchise up for many years.  Sorry they lost, I was pulling for them!  Just remember this is great experience for both of those rookies and they will be back again next year.

zippyduck

I predicted a Dallas loss this year but they will go all the way next, barring any major injuries.
And I am a STEELERS FAN.

fishandkamp

zippyduck we both know the PAIN of those last second wins or losses. I doubt any two teams have ever had the kind of game endings as often as we both have against each other.  It is amazing how often it comes down to the last series between us. Now I have no choice but to root for your Steelers, because no matter what I can not root for a Patriots team!  I guess I am going to root for the Packers as well since I do not like Matty Ice either.  SO I guess I am rooting for a Steelers vs Packers superbowl. How about you, would you rather play the Packers or the Falcons?

zippyduck

I can't wait to se Ben VS Rogers.
Two winners going head to head.

cojab

Quote from: zippyduck on January 17, 2017, 09:11:55 PM
I can't wait to se Ben VS Rogers.
Two winners going head to head.

I like the match up of those teams also.
TTK has spoken.

bobski

WHAT  AGREAT    donation  to the ULTIMATE BASS SUPERBOWL PICK AND MARGIN................

I hope we get about 75-100 members participating....... ~beer~ ~beer~
best fishes,

bobski

CraigP83

Did this contest go up? Can't find it.

I'm going to pick the Packers, that way if they win at least some good might come of it  ~roflmao

Ljkp1155

twocold

So are we to pick our winners on this thread?

nats

I think Mike will start a new super bowl  thread

Lipripper

Quote from: twocold on January 23, 2017, 09:15:47 AM
So are we to pick our winners on this thread?
Like nats said Mike or one of the other fellows will start a new thread for the Super Bowl. It should be a good game.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

FISH520

Smallie_Stalker

Quote from: FISH520 on January 23, 2017, 06:25:48 PM
Damn Patriots  >:( ^-^ ~xyz ~rant

lo Love my Patriots. I already had my guess for this contest before I even knew they were going to go to the Super Bowl (Not that I really had any doubt  ::)).

FISH520

Quote from: Smallie_Stalker on January 23, 2017, 06:28:43 PM
lo Love my Patriots. I already had my guess for this contest before I even knew they were going to go to the Super Bowl (Not that I really had any doubt  ::)).
Well sir. You get a pass since you live there.

Smallie_Stalker

Thank you. I'll take it. lo

Smallie_Stalker

Not sure if this is going to be the official thread for the actual contest but I'm putting my pick in here before anyone else make a the same pick.

Patriots 52 to 10 !!!

FISH520

cojab

Quote from: Smallie_Stalker on January 23, 2017, 07:30:25 PM
Not sure if this is going to be the official thread for the actual contest but I'm putting my pick in here before anyone else make a the same pick.

Patriots 52 to 10 !!!

You taking any side bets with those points!! ;D ;D

TTK has spoken.

FISH520

No horse in this battle. Gonna ride the ATL train on this one.
What I would like to see
Falcons 1,000   Pats 0
But I know better than to bet bet against them. Real pick will be when needed