~roflmao

I'm sure Lee can fix that...  lo

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Bassinlou on January 22, 2017, 05:39:02 PM
  ~roflmao

I'm sure Lee can fix that...  lo
Put a piece of tape over it. Haha

<")))<{

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on January 22, 2017, 05:53:22 PM
Put a piece of tape over it. Haha

<")))<{

Heck yeah that'll work. Just find tape that will match the colors of the rod and viola....  ~roflmao

LgMouthGambler

This thread has gone from me getting a new reel to whos getting my chit. Lol

<")))<{

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

West6550

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on January 22, 2017, 06:33:30 PM

<")))<{
I personally like where it is going. Going to buy some tape now. What color do I need? Lol!

LgMouthGambler

SFL BassHunter

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on January 22, 2017, 05:12:51 PM
They all say LgMouthGambler. Lol

<")))<{

That doesn't matter, I'll change my name. :)
PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: West6550 on January 22, 2017, 06:51:52 PM
I personally like where it is going. Going to buy some tape now. What color do I need? Lol!
Lmao!!

Down4ttown

LMG is absolutely hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oldfart9999

Looks a bit like my nib BPS PRO FINESSE reel I bought off ebay. It's supposed to be a Diawa.
Rodney 
Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Oldfart9999 on January 23, 2017, 07:19:35 AM
Looks a bit like my nib BPS PRO FINESSE reel I bought off ebay. It's supposed to be a Diawa.
Rodney

That was the Pro Lite, designed by Daiwa for BPS.

Lipripper

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on January 22, 2017, 06:33:30 PM

<")))<{
Here ya go Matt 

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

LgMouthGambler

I have been doing soo much reading on this reel the past few days, that I have a feeling it gonna suit my needs very well. I honestly did not realize that this is a magnesium framed reel, and that's why it's super light. I know my T3 the way it sits now on the rod is super light, but this reel is even lighter. Looking into what these go for used, and the fact that I got it new in box, tells me that I got a killer deal. I'm gonna have to tear it down a bit to put some fresh lube on the gears and spool bearings just because of age. But if this thing pans out good, the T3 may work it's way out the door if I get a good offer.

<")))>{

Down4ttown

What's a good offer? Do you accept smiles?

rockchalk06

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on January 23, 2017, 06:53:57 PM
I have been doing soo much reading on this reel the past few days, that I have a feeling it gonna suit my needs very well. I honestly did not realize that this is a magnesium framed reel, and that's why it's super light. I know my T3 the way it sits now on the rod is super light, but this reel is even lighter. Looking into what these go for used, and the fact that I got it new in box, tells me that I got a killer deal. I'm gonna have to tear it down a bit to put some fresh lube on the gears and spool bearings just because of age. But if this thing pans out good, the T3 may work it's way out the door if I get a good offer.

<")))>{

I do know the Megabass version of this reel never lasts on the forums. If I were going to use a Daiwa BFS set up, I would most definitely use the Pixy.

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Down4ttown on January 23, 2017, 08:17:36 PM
What's a good offer? Do you accept smiles?

It would have to be something like Selma Hyak naked and smiling.

Down4ttown

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on January 24, 2017, 07:24:45 AM
Yea no crap. I think we all we make that deal.

rockchalk06

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on January 24, 2017, 07:24:45 AM

You should have seen this pom pom girl last night in Stillwater. She made me rethink any hot actress I've seen over the last 30 years lo

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: rockchalk06 on January 24, 2017, 07:58:27 AM
You should have seen this pom pom girl last night in Stillwater. She made me rethink any hot actress I've seen over the last 30 years lo

<")))<{

rockchalk06

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on January 24, 2017, 09:00:33 AM

<")))<{

Dude, this girl was so smoking hot and perfect......breaking out the phone was the last thought going through my head lo

Down4ttown

Quote from: rockchalk06 on January 24, 2017, 09:01:51 AM
Dude, this girl was so smoking hot and perfect......breaking out the phone was the last thought going through my head lo
Pics or GTFO

LgMouthGambler

Sure. The truth is you didnt want to get the chit kicked out of you by the ole lady for it.  ~roflmao

rockchalk06

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on January 24, 2017, 09:19:52 AM
Sure. The truth is you didnt want to get the chit kicked out of you by the ole lady for it.  ~roflmao

True, however she wasn't there, but still lo

flowerjohn

You're busted!!

This message sent via the FC network.