Going out of Slim's Sunday, anybody want to go?

Started by RangerAndBass, February 17, 2017, 10:13:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RangerAndBass

I'm leaving from Southern & crestwood. Planning to fish the hay fields & flipping or punching mats in South Bay, Pelican Bay, or your secret hotspot, that I promise not to share!!!   ~shhh  . 
Thinking of leaving at 6:30 or 7 & fish til 3 maybe. I can meet you at the 7/11 or anywhere that convenient.
Otherwise, i'll fish by myself. Just thought I would ask & hope to meet some people.
Message me!
R&B
Drinking Rum before noon makes you a Pirate not an alcoholic!

LgMouthGambler

I might be up there myself. But I have some things I have to do in the PM so I dont know what time Ill have to be off the water.
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

RangerAndBass

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on February 17, 2017, 10:26:55 AM
I might be up there myself. But I have some things I have to do in the PM so I dont know what time Ill have to be off the water.
What is your boat? I'd love to say hi at least.  This will be me.   

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Drinking Rum before noon makes you a Pirate not an alcoholic!

LgMouthGambler

Thats my truck and boat. Just got news the wife is sick. So most likely not gonna be able to go as Im going to see Joe Bonamassa tomorrow night. FML

<")))<{

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

rchiuz

Sounds like that might be fun. Will PM you to see if possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What is the worst thing about being a bank fisher? Always having to watch out for dog poop LOL