Bass Fishing Pranks

Started by Mike Cork, February 17, 2017, 10:18:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cork

You know we are an evil bunch  >:D We just can't help ourselves....

I recently had a little fun with CaddyJoe and thought I'd share it with you...

www.ultimatebass.com It's called Bass Fishing Pranks (first story right now)

Check it out and then let us know what kind of pranks you've pulled or have had pulled on you :-*

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

SFL BassHunter

Too funny! Great article Mike!   ~roflmao

PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

cojab

lo lo

I had a grin on my face the entire story!
TTK has spoken.

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Princeton_Man

Awesome! Nice job!  ~c~

Startin' out, I thought you were going to put a snake in his bag.  ~roflmao
Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

analfisherman

Great story!   ~c~

Just a warning..........I've seen a few Pics of RON.........A LONG WITH A COUPLE OF HIS 'TOYS'............be careful before you decide to PRANK HIM!  :o lo
"Fishing isn't life or death... it's more important than that."

caddyjoe77

Oh, it was a good one for certain. 

However, you know what they say about karma lo

I did actually start writing down the contents of said tackle bag and thought: "Man, my insurance guy is gonna be pissed when I give him this bill".  There was a box stuffed full of Nutechs, squarebills, terminal tackle, spinnerbaits and other various items. 

there was really only one word consistently used. You all can probably guess what that was.....it starts with an F.  Shocking, I know.   
BeerMe

rockchalk06

Quote from: caddyjoe77 on February 17, 2017, 11:19:38 AM
Oh, it was a good one for certain. 

However, you know what they say about karma lo

I did actually start writing down the contents of said tackle bag and thought: "Man, my insurance guy is gonna be pissed when I give him this bill".  There was a box stuffed full of Nutechs, squarebills, terminal tackle, spinnerbaits and other various items. 

there was really only one word consistently used. You all can probably guess what that was.....it starts with an F.  Shocking, I know.   

Just remember Joe, He has to come to TR.......... lo

Mike Cork

All said and done we had a great time  ~c~ ~c~ ~c~

He got his pay back all ready.... shelled the air pump on the Merc  :help: Hopefully it didn't hurt the top end... Time will tell.

As with all get together's they are way to short.

Cork's Reel Service

Ron Fogelson

Shoooot and he calls me grumpy you and I were laughing and Joe looked like he lost his dog  ~roflmao

Bud Kennedy

Mike, if you are still coming to Guntersville you may not be out of the woods just yet.  You could be in danger of a prank of epic proportions.

~roflmao

Lee Smith

Don't ever go to sleep first at Gunt! You'll wake up with thangs drawed on your foot  ~roflmao

Great prank Mike!  lo  lo
Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

steve76

Nutt

Dang, I live and work not far from where they were staying.  Yall could have called and I would have gotten them when yall were on the water. 
Doctor says I should stay away from other people.

Lipripper

Mike  ~roflmao ~roflmao Joe you have time to think up a good payback. ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

caddyjoe77

Quote from: Nutt on February 17, 2017, 12:43:03 PM
Dang, I live and work not far from where they were staying.  Yall could have called and I would have gotten them when yall were on the water.

You should have come on over!
BeerMe

Nutt

Didn't know yall were here and besides, my boat has been in the hospital for a few weeks.
Doctor says I should stay away from other people.

merc1997

one of my buddies slipped a couple of sand bags into my front storage.  it took me a month to figure out how i was losing 5mph :'(.

his pay back:  i caught him away form his boat before the start of a tournament, and rolled about 20 feet of line off the worm rod he had laying on the deck.  snipped the line and rolled it back onto the reel.  don't know if that first cast went into the woods or way out in the lake ~roflmao

fair warning to not mess with the master ~roflmao.  i could not even begin to tell all the things my buddies and i have pulled on each other over the years.  it would make a great comedy movie to say the least.

mike pulled a good one for sure, but one thing you have to keep in mind about mike.  he might live in LA now, but he came from my area to begin with.  where do you think he learned all that stuff ~roflmao.

bo
On Heaven's Lake

Ron Fogelson

Pranks galore at the shootout each year,,,,, One year I took the prop off one of the guys TM, removed the pin and put he prop back on. Left the pin on the front deck, when he went to put it back while at his 1st spot dropped it over the side of the boat.

Jarod was messing with me another year and while he was backing his boat in the water at blast off on Toledo I asked him if he put his prop back on?  Pure panic hit him as he yelled at the drive to pull ba ramp, jumped out of the boat and checked the big motors prop, caught a few cuss words when he saw it was still there, ,,, back down the ramp they go, boat floats off the trailer and when he put the TM down,,,, nothing the prop was in his rod locker  ~roflmao

Put a 8lb mudfish in the Corks Live well at the red river rally, didn't find it until we had all launched and were floating around the ramp,,, Laurie wasn't happy then Mike had to take it out  ~roflmao ~roflmao

Some one put a big ass zip tie on the drive shaft of one of the guys trucks,,,, will never admit to knowing who,,,, let me tell you that slapping sound as it turned was funny as hell.

Was 5 or 6 rods on the deck, all ready to go,,,, took the baits from each rig and hooked them to other reels, if he had just looked a little before grabbing one rod it would have been a lot easier putting thigs back rather then the mess he had after snatching up one rod,,, I'm just glad none fell out of the boat.

One of my partners here on UB would fall asleep shortly after eating something around lunch time,,,,, so after a couple trips and tapping his rod like he got a bite,,,, the next trip I just let him sleep and ran the boat under a cypress tree full of moss, slapped him in the face with it on high,,,,, your welcome Dewight  lo

Oldfart9999

Quote from: Lee Smith on February 17, 2017, 12:31:39 PM
Don't ever go to sleep first at Gunt! You'll wake up with thangs drawed on your foot  ~roflmao

Great prank Mike!  lo  lo
As long as it's just on the foot. lo lo
Best be careful or you might feel the wrath of Mother, I'm sure she's learned a lot being with Mike. lo ~shade ::)
Rodney
Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

Wizard

Fish long enough and you will get pranked. I got pranked good in 1979 while fishing a tourney on a smaller lake with my 14' Star fiberglass bass boat. It had a 40 horse Merc with the 7 gal gas tank in the rear. We all check our boats before we go out and I checked out mine just before launching. I had run a couple of miles when the Merc powered down and wouldn't restart. I looked over the engine, fuel line, etc. but didn't notice someone had closed the air vent on the gas tank. This caused the tank to drop pressure over time until the engine could no longer draw fuel from the tank. Vacuum Freeze to my fuel line. Finally, after I had tried everything else, my eyes saw the vent closed. A huge hiss as I opened the vent and the tank equalized pressure. I wish I could attend G-ville just to see what happens to Cork.

lhcbassman

Man that was a heck of a prank. I've been in both ends of that one and it's way better when it's on the pranker end and not the pranker!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

give a man a fish he eats for a day. But you teach a man to fish and his wife wont see him again.

Smallie_Stalker

Mike, that's funny right there. I do have one question though. When you were all at the Legion, who got Joe his beers, you or Lee?  lo
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

TNDiver

Funniest time I had fishing was when we were younger, maybe middle school or early high school and we were shore fishing.  Well my buddy started mooning the boaters and I was worried the police would be visiting us. We would keep telling him to stop and he wouldn't, so when we got ready to leave, we took his line stringer and tied his hands behind his back and then pulled his shorts down to his ankles!  Then just road off on our bikes!   ~roflmao
There is nothing like sharing any moment outdoors with someone special!

UB Life Member: Starcraft Deck Boat with Minnkota Fortrex and Garmin Echomap Plus

Mike Cork

Good stuff! Keep them coming  ~c~

Quote from: Smallie_Stalker on February 18, 2017, 04:56:00 PM
Mike, that's funny right there. I do have one question though. When you were all at the Legion, who got Joe his beers, you or Lee?  lo

The bartender  ~roflmao

Cork's Reel Service