My Shimano 50s

Started by LgMouthGambler, February 18, 2017, 09:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

j102

Silas

Lgmouth, I showed my wife you picture of the 3 reels and THEN she was OK with me sending mine off to be tuned , cleaned, repaired!

Perfect timing as I just mailed a 2003 TDZ 103 ITO to clean and upgrade.

Thanks, Buddy!

Mitch

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Silas on March 01, 2017, 10:50:13 AM
Lgmouth, I showed my wife you picture of the 3 reels and THEN she was OK with me sending mine off to be tuned , cleaned, repaired!

Perfect timing as I just mailed a 2003 TDZ 103 ITO to clean and upgrade.

Thanks, Buddy!

Mitch

Whos doing it?
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Silas

Ian Shields is doing my ITO 103..  Delaware Valley Tackle and Tackle trap do others for me. All good tuners.

By the way, I have an excellent shape CALCUTTA 50 That I had cleaned and new bearings that I'm not using if anyone is interested. Been in closet maybe 30 years and rarely used.

I don't know how to sell something in classified since I refuse to do Facebook ( an LE no-no)

LgMouthGambler

Ian and Spanky are both great tuners.

<")))>{

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Smallie_Stalker

Quote from: Silas on March 01, 2017, 11:51:14 PM
Ian Shields is doing my ITO 103..  Delaware Valley Tackle and Tackle trap do others for me. All good tuners.

By the way, I have an excellent shape CALCUTTA 50 That I had cleaned and new bearings that I'm not using if anyone is interested. Been in closet maybe 30 years and rarely used.

I don't know how to sell something in classified since I refuse to do Facebook ( an LE no-no)

Aside from the Facebook page we do have a classifieds section for Charter Members. The cost of a Charter Membership is only $20 and there are a lot of additional benefits like a bonus entry into every giveaway contest, access to the Traveling Tackle Box, Charter Member giveaways and product testing, and access to additional boards. IMHO best $20 I ever spent.

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire