CATT Harris Big Bag 46.89

Started by Bud Kennedy, March 11, 2017, 09:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bud Kennedy

Unbelievable sack of 46.89 with 10.91 big fish.  Videos available on the CATT Facebook page.  several videos there and it sure is worth having a look.   This is the same couple that had over 40lb sack last week at another event.

Lipripper

:shocking: and double WOW  ~c~ ~c~ Two weeks in a row.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Va_Hawghunter

Lake has a slot limit to make it a big bass lake, seems like it's working, I've fished it several times, no result like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is nothing like time on the water.

Lipripper

Quote from: Va_Hawghunter on March 12, 2017, 03:42:50 PM
Lake has a slot limit to make it a big bass lake, seems like it's working, I've fished it several times, no result like that

You must of hit it at the wrong time. I would go back again until I got it right. lo lo

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Va_Hawghunter

3 weekends ago that same couple had 16 lbs in a tournament with me, the last 2 weekends they have killed it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rangerman

JUst heard Lake Hickory had a 30 lb + limit of 5 fish yesterday ~c~ in local wildcat.

sparetime

Carolina Cranksters had a tournament on High Rock this past Saturday. Winners had 27#, second had 23 and some change. Plus there were several bags over 20. Broke my heart too, came rolling in and was tying down the boat while they were handing out checks. It was a tough one for me, but the big one were chewing all over the place.

Va_Hawghunter

Had a tournament Saturday on Jordan in NC, we ended 4th with 22.78 less than a pound separated us from 1st place, they had 23.74, top 9 all had 20 lbs bags