Funny way to sleep.

Started by 88evinrude, March 20, 2017, 07:30:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

88evinrude

I had to get this picture. Apparently the cat that lives outside fell asleep like this. I thought maybe he was just setting like that but no he was actually snoring  lo.
the boat:Triton TR17 with Yamaha v4 and jackplate. the tow rig 02 Jeep gc Limited 4.7 4x4.

Donald Garner

You got to catch a nap where ever  ;)  Tks for sharing this picture  ~c~
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

LgMouthGambler

Yeah, my son does the same stuff.

Hes laying over my leg. Lol

<")))<{
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

88evinrude

I know how they feel I just finished up a 7 day work week.
the boat:Triton TR17 with Yamaha v4 and jackplate. the tow rig 02 Jeep gc Limited 4.7 4x4.

cojab

Lol! Be careful walking through the door. You surprise him and wake him up he might make a scratching post out of you!
TTK has spoken.

Oldfart9999

Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

kadas

coldfront

did you miss the opportunity to go 'cat tipping'?

Lipripper

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

88evinrude

I shook the railing to wake him up before I went in and as far as cat tipping goes I didn't want to dig claws out of my head.Hes not afraid of people but he isn't the friendliest feline I've seen either.

Oldfart9999

Quote from: 88evinrude on March 21, 2017, 05:12:31 PM
I shook the railing to wake him up before I went in and as far as cat tipping goes I didn't want to dig claws out of my head.Hes not afraid of people but he isn't the friendliest feline I've seen either.
Might be safer tipping a bull. lo
Rodney
Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.