UBCS Dinner Supplied by TCTC

Started by Fishingfun86, March 24, 2017, 10:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishingfun86

Well guys its time for me to start doing the planning for UBCS.  WE are responsible for providing food for Saturday night.  We will be doing a fish fry and Jimmy Brown has graciously offered to cook for us if we provide the fish.  That being said I cant do it on my own.  So I am asking the club members to start keeping some fish from your time on the water and fileting them out.  WE have to be able to provide for about 70-80 people. I have the freezer space to keep them just need people to contact me when you catch some and filet them out that you are willing to donate to the Club for UBCS.  My number is 318-423-0685.  Thank you in advance.
-There is a reason its called fishing and not Catching!
-"The art of being wise is knowing what to overlook"
-Current Sponsors: www.crossedindustries.com

ʇuǝɹq™

I propose we keep several fish from the next few tourneys. That will help out a lot.

Nutt

I will keep some fish if I catch any.  When I had to cook fish for a large group, I would buy fileted catfish from Brookshires.  It came in a box around 5 or 10 pounds frozen.  It was actually some very good catfish.  I wanna say that it cost me around twenty dollars for a box if I remember correctly.  I will see if they still carry it and if they do, I will buy a box and donate it if that will help.
Doctor says I should stay away from other people.

Fishingfun86

Quote from: Nutt on March 24, 2017, 01:34:47 PM
I will keep some fish if I catch any.  When I had to cook fish for a large group, I would buy fileted catfish from Brookshires.  It came in a box around 5 or 10 pounds frozen.  It was actually some very good catfish.  I wanna say that it cost me around twenty dollars for a box if I remember correctly.  I will see if they still carry it and if they do, I will buy a box and donate it if that will help.

Awesome! Thank you Sir.
-There is a reason its called fishing and not Catching!
-"The art of being wise is knowing what to overlook"
-Current Sponsors: www.crossedindustries.com

Chefpablo88

Don't wait on me to supply the fish!  You all will go hungry!  Gotta catch fish to save them!   ~b~