Work Sucks!

Started by cport, March 29, 2017, 07:43:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cport

So I'm driving into work this AM  ~xyz , and all I can think of is how this foggy, overcast morning is perfect for topwater. The ONLY reason I am going to work is to feed the monkey, and oh yeah, pay rent and buy food and crap like that. I got it so bad, might lose another wife. She likes to fish, but not the wake-up-and-think-about-what-the-water-temp-is kind of "like to fish". OK rant over.
11lb 2 oz PB 🎣

Lipripper

You can't stop work yet someone needs to help pay for Rodney's and Bud's and my Social Security and health care  ~roflmao ~roflmao I know the feeling and sorry you have to go to work instead of being out there throwing a frog but at least your going to make the bait happy so just bite the bullet and go to work and keep thinking about them Bass busting the top of the water. here maybe this will help   lo lo

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

adurbin

I am currently at the office with 3 different fishing forums open, thinking about what the fish are doing right now. Water temp was 60/61 when I left it Sunday, and it will be this Sunday before I can get back out there.  ^-^
"I'm confused Everett. Did he mean all of 'em, or just this particular branch?"

cport

Quote from: Lipripper on March 29, 2017, 07:53:32 AM
You can't stop work yet someone needs to help pay for Rodney's and Bud's and my Social Security and health care  ~roflmao ~roflmao I know the feeling and sorry you have to go to work instead of being out there throwing a frog but at least your going to make the bait happy so just bite the bullet and go to work and keep thinking about them Bass busting the top of the water. here maybe this will help   lo lo
Lately I've been throwing that Live Target Bluegill topwater that came in last month's MTB with some success. The way the bass crack that thing on the top is so dang addicting. I've heard some You Tubers (mainly FlukeMaster) say that the hookset ratio is poor, but I've only missed one, caught three.
11lb 2 oz PB 🎣

FloridaFishinFool

Rant on!   ~bb
Words are the exercise for the brain. Words are life expressed... without words we die a slow meaningless death. Silence to the grave is no way to go! So live! Use words! Power of the pen is sharper than any sword! Make it so! Mom said don't surround yourself with idiots! Fly higher than the Eagles... and don't run with the turkeys! Deus Vult!

cport

Quote from: adurbin on March 29, 2017, 08:08:55 AM
I am currently at the office with 3 different fishing forums open, thinking about what the fish are doing right now. Water temp was 60/61 when I left it Sunday, and it will be this Sunday before I can get back out there.  ^-^
LOL The first thing I do when I get to work isn't check the email  ~read , its check the forums (as in, right now)!
11lb 2 oz PB 🎣

LgMouthGambler

Always got my forums up on my computer at work. Classifieds are checked constantly.  lo

P.S. Every condition is a good condition for topwater.
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Lipripper

Quote from: cport on March 29, 2017, 08:12:39 AM
Lately I've been throwing that Live Target Bluegill topwater that came in last month's MTB with some success. The way the bass crack that thing on the top is so dang addicting. I've heard some You Tubers (mainly FlukeMaster) say that the hookset ratio is poor, but I've only missed one, caught three.
I've been seeing Lou mention fishing with the Live Target Bluegill and it looks like it would work great in a body of water that had a lot of Blue Gills in them and that's just about all of them. lo lo

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

cport

Quote from: Lipripper on March 29, 2017, 08:18:05 AM
I've been seeing Lou mention fishing with the Live Target Bluegill and it looks like it would work great in a body of water that had a lot of Blue Gills in them and that's just about all of them. lo lo
So far I haven't caught any with just random throws. All the fish that have hit it I threw to after I saw some activity; in other words, I'm targeting with the Live Target. The first bass I caught with it a couple weekends ago creased the surface of the water, it bulged the surface just like a shark in a lily opening pocket. Tossed it twice, BAM, 3 lber. I was hooked after that. I had just got my MTB the day before  :-* and I knew that bait would work where I like to fish at Horseshoe Lake in Marion County.
11lb 2 oz PB 🎣

adurbin

Quote from: Lipripper on March 29, 2017, 08:18:05 AM

Don't have any lakes with grass in them around here, but on the river I have seen bluegill bust through mats to hit insects and then flop and struggle to get back through the mat and into the water. I bet that topwater bluegill would be killer in that situation.
"I'm confused Everett. Did he mean all of 'em, or just this particular branch?"

Oldfart9999

We don't have any grass, yet! On a sunny warming day the fish will move up but when one of the numerous fronts will move through and bury them, makes it interesting.
Rodney 
Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.