Bait Monkey -- You're Fired (Confessional)!!

Started by caddyjoe77, March 31, 2017, 01:21:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rockchalk06

Quote from: cbburke on August 12, 2017, 11:36:38 AM
Nice - Im looking around for a MG7  been eyeing on those Ebay from Japan and BBC to see if it pops up but I rather a Core MG7 which is hard to find !

Lefty or Righty?

Lipripper

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

flowerjohn

FISH520

Nice pick up. Next on the list for me. Great job.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

rockchalk06

Quote from: flowerjohn on August 12, 2017, 01:28:14 PM
Here we go!

Message sent via the FC Network.

I highly enjoy spending other peoples money. That said, I enjoy "woops" (with a women), taking a duce in private and of course my cell phone. All of which are a no go in Prison, so I don't actually spend their money.

Smallie_Stalker

Quote from: rockchalk06 on August 12, 2017, 10:15:41 AM
What we need to do is hide this thread. If our significant others read it, we will be attached to another object by an incline plane wrapped helically around an axis!

~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao  You could be just as screwed if the wife sees the credit card statements.  lo
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

LgMouthGambler

Luckily for me, my wife is well familiar with fishing stuff. She has gotten very accustomed to my reels being in the high end of things. She has even seen me with gear that I normally wouldnt fish with, i.e. Revo SX, and asked "what the hell did you buy that for?" Lol

<")))>{

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

LgMouthGambler

Oh, and just a heads up. There is a NIB Core51MG7 on BBC right now

<")))>{

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Lipripper

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

LgMouthGambler

Got a little monkey action today. Took the kid and my nephews to Bass Pro to eat and look around. Got me a few bags of Charlies worms, a little Rebel minnow, some snap locks, and some Spook Puppies.

<")))>{

rockchalk06

The one of the left is going to find its way to my house very soon

cbburke

Quote from: rockchalk06 on August 12, 2017, 12:20:34 PM
Lefty or Righty?

Righty one - I saw the Core 51MG7..If there was a 50MG7, Its MINE !

"The education of a man is never completed until he dies..."

rockchalk06

Quote from: cbburke on August 12, 2017, 10:01:07 PM
Righty one - I saw the Core 51MG7..If there was a 50MG7, Its MINE !

Your wallet is safe then.

When I found my Core 100MgFV, it was NIB and carried the price. It hurt, but well worth it

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: rockchalk06 on August 12, 2017, 08:41:03 PM
The one of the left is going to find its way to my house very soon

I thought you had one on preorder?

<")))>{

rockchalk06

LgMouthGambler

caddyjoe77

BeerMe

LgMouthGambler

rockchalk06

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on August 13, 2017, 08:54:40 AM
Buncha nut jobs!

<")))>{

The guy that sold me the D7 and the 200K XG also sold Joe is SV103. He was raising funds for a new Yak.

Joe, I think we bought him the Yak!

cbburke

Quote from: caddyjoe77 on August 13, 2017, 08:41:01 AM
another SV103 on the way!!  lo

and it was a great price :)  Good Job !

Could anyone tell me if that's a small profile ? Would it be the same size as Curado 70 ? or is it 100 size ?

I'm slowing replacing them to 50/70 size on all of my arsenals.

rockchalk06

Quote from: cbburke on August 13, 2017, 09:51:13 AM

and it was a great price :)  Good Job !

Could anyone tell me if that's a small profile ? Would it be the same size as Curado 70 ? or is it 100 size ?

I'm slowing replacing them to 50/70 size on all of my arsenals.

No. I don't know the spool size, but overall size wise, it's the same as any Zillion. LMG says so but I swear my SV103 was thinner. Nothing to back that up though. It's much wider than a 70

cbburke

Yeah - was reading about it and it looks like the same size as zillions.

Speaking of that, My only zillion is the Daiwa Zillion 100SHA that I got off the forum years ago for a "great price" Its paired up with Dobyns Champion 705 CB.

Its just Purrrrffffffeeeccct !

I just throw it and it would go 50/60 yards using 1/4 or 1/2 oz Lipless which I dont have have to use the thumb to stop from going "bonk" (backlash). I love it when I get some "eyes" ( :shocking:) on me at the pier (shore fishing). They would come up and ask me how the "heck" I do that ?

Of course, they are using some big/thick rods from walmart thinking that those bluegills will break their 30 lbs mono line. 

caddyjoe77

Quote from: cbburke on August 13, 2017, 09:28:26 PM
Yeah - was reading about it and it looks like the same size as zillions.

Speaking of that, My only zillion is the Daiwa Zillion 100SHA. Its set with the Dobyns Champion 705 CB. Its just Purrrrffffffeeeccct...control !

I just throw it and it would go 50/60 yards with 1/2 oz Lipless Crank which I dont have have to use the thumb to stop from going "bonk" (backlash). I love it when I get some "eyes" on me when I do shore fishing at the lake :) they would come up and ask me how the "heck" I do that ?

I have one of those too. I like it. My problem now is I have so many reels I don't know what should go on what!!  lo
BeerMe

cbburke

STOP BUYING !   ~roflmao

Give people like me a chance -

I just need another CORE MG7 to put aside to hold until I get a NRX/GLX (854C) rod during the "Black Friday Sales" or swoop one up on the other forum :)

caddyjoe77

Quote from: cbburke on August 13, 2017, 09:38:15 PM
STOP BUYING !   ~roflmao

Give people like me a chance -

I just need another CORE MG7 to put aside to hold until I get a NRX/GLX Rod during the "Black Friday Sales" !

Don't worry I think I'm moving onto rods  lo
BeerMe