Bait Monkey -- You're Fired (Confessional)!!

Started by caddyjoe77, March 31, 2017, 01:21:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveTX

This thread has gotten beyond absurd. I cant really afford to even type in here with all the people buying Core100MG7, Tatula twsv103 and now a Stradic CI4+.  This place is turning into a regular BR.  ~roflmao

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: SteveTX on August 18, 2017, 10:24:56 PM
This thread has gotten beyond absurd. I cant really afford to even type in here with all the people buying Core100MG7, Tatula twsv103 and now a Stradic CI4+.  This place is turning into a regular BR.  ~roflmao
Someone's got a death wish. Lol

<")))>{

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

FISH520

SAY WHAT?!?! LOL. One big difference of the two is everything bought and discussed on this tread is quality products and not shit!

SteveTX

This is how it all starts ya know. Justifying a little here and a little there. Didnt you guys go to your meetings?  lo

Next thing ya know we will have $500 swimbait guy in here.   ~roflmao

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: SteveTX on August 19, 2017, 08:21:40 AM
This is how it all starts ya know. Justifying a little here and a little there. Didnt you guys go to your meetings?  lo

No. The meeting is a Guntersville at the end of October.  lo
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

cortman

? You must not have much experience there. If this thread is an indication I would have said TT not BR. If this was a thread full of 12 year olds asking what the best senko is then I would agree.  lo

LgMouthGambler

caddyjoe77

Quote from: Va_Hawghunter on August 18, 2017, 08:08:13 PM
Well as Matt knows, the monkey got me, came home from work yesterday and a little brown box awaited me. Inside my new Tatula sv103hsl, and I must admit, being my first Diawa in many years, this thing is bada$$ out the box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you're in deep s..t  lo lo lo
BeerMe

caddyjoe77

relax and enjoy!!  b~o  lo

BeerMe

SteveTX

Quote from: cortman on August 19, 2017, 08:53:05 AM
? You must not have much experience there. If this thread is an indication I would have said TT not BR. If this was a thread full of 12 year olds asking what the best senko is then I would agree.  lo
Nope not much experience in bass fishing forums other than BR. I have no clue what TT is unless it's gold and the Doc asks for samples.

You know you did remind me how many of those senko threads there were. I've never seen such a fasination with one stick of plastic.  lo  it's actually nice the mix of things talked about here. From all kinds of lures to boats it's pretty evenly spread out. With one exception LMG and his Daiwa obsession.  ~roflmao

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: SteveTX on August 19, 2017, 10:03:11 AM
Nope not much experience in bass fishing forums other than BR. I have no clue what TT is unless it's gold and the Doc asks for samples.

You know you did remind me how many of those senko threads there were. I've never seen such a fasination with one stick of plastic.  lo  it's actually nice the mix of things talked about here. From all kinds of lures to boats it's pretty evenly spread out. With one exception LMG and his Daiwa obsession.  ~roflmao

Man, yall are hung on the Daiwa obsession part. Dont worry, Im waiting on a few things, then the LMG lineup thread is coming....  ;PHO)

SFL BassHunter

Quote from: cbburke on August 18, 2017, 10:21:52 PM
Love that Spinning Reel  ! got the 2500 on my Wacky LTB Rod :)

I got the 3500, it weighs the same as the 2500 and it holds a bit more line. Guessing the spool is different, but if it weighs the same it can't possibly be a bigger reel.

Looking forward to trying it out.
PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

cbburke

Quote from: SteveTX on August 19, 2017, 08:21:40 AM

Look whats on its way  ~shhh

No - I would never spend that much money unless I bring my scuba gear to receive it from the bottom !
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies..."

Va_Hawghunter

Damn monkey got me again today, Tatula CT type r

There is nothing like time on the water.

caddyjoe77

Quote from: Va_Hawghunter on August 19, 2017, 11:34:24 AM

lo lo lo lo i told you!!  ~roflmao
BeerMe

SFL BassHunter

:shocking:
PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

SteveTX

Lipripper

I have to laugh at y'all and your need to blame that poor little for your addiction  ~roflmao ~roflmao

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

LgMouthGambler

I dont blame the monkey. I am the monkey. \m/

<")))>{

cortman

Good buy. I have one in 2500 size, it's my main dropshot and finesse reel. It sees a lot of use in the colder months and is a real gem of a reel.

LgMouthGambler

I blame the eclipse for this odd purchase.  :help:

caddyjoe77

BeerMe

cbburke

Brother Core #2 has arrived ..

"The education of a man is never completed until he dies..."

rockchalk06

I think I am done for now!

Chronarch 100D7:
Added the following:
CarbonTex Drag
Gold CCC, gold Shimano line plate from a Met MG7, gold star and gold spool from a Met MG7
96mm Met 13 handle
Met 13 nut cover
Met 13 knob caps

Brand new G. Loomis GLX844 MBR for it's stick:

LgMouthGambler

This 100D and your blacked out Core have to be the 2 best looking reels I have ever seen you create.  ~c~
You make me soo proud,  lo