Bait Monkey -- You're Fired (Confessional)!!

Started by caddyjoe77, March 31, 2017, 01:21:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lipripper

Quote from: cbburke on September 17, 2017, 07:24:46 PM
I'm back ....from long vacation in California.

My wife called me during vacation to "talk about something". I thought I was in "trouble" until I see her pull up a package from Japantackle.com during skype.

Two sets of Shimano 7.7 Brenious Chronarch 50E fast gear kit

God, I love her ! she knows how to "excite" me without nudity pictures  ~c~
~roflmao ~roflmao

Quote from: SteveTX on September 18, 2017, 03:12:06 PM
I'm guilty  ~shade
That monkey got you good huh  lo lo

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

SteveTX

Quote from: Lipripper on September 18, 2017, 04:31:50 PM
That monkey got you good huh  lo lo
Actually I was pretty pleased with the amount of baits you get for the $. I have to see how the action works on them but they should be fine. So far I'm not really hating on this purchase to bad.  lo

LgMouthGambler

Monkey got me. Found the reel I have been looking for to replace the Scorpion B that I sold a while back. Couldn't pass it up for the price and condition.

<")))>{

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on September 22, 2017, 04:45:27 AM
Monkey got me. Found the reel I have been looking for to replace the Scorpion B that I sold a while back. Couldn't pass it up for the price and condition.

<")))>{
Here we go again.... lol!!

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

caddyjoe77

what reel did you buy?  Are you back to some sanity?
BeerMe

Lipripper

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on September 22, 2017, 04:53:00 AM
It's a display reel. Lol

<")))>{
Speaking of display we are still looking for a  ;PHO) of your new display case that the Mrs got you not to long ago with all your display reels in it.  ;D

LgMouthGambler

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Lipripper on September 22, 2017, 10:34:26 AM
Speaking of display we are still looking for a  ;PHO) of your new display case that the Mrs got you not to long ago with all your display reels in it.  ;D

Havent moved yet.

cojab

Looking forward to seeing it so we can verify that you are back on your meds! lo lo
TTK has spoken.

Princeton_Man

Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

LgMouthGambler

What happens when the monkey bites 2 at the same time?

<")))>{

caddyjoe77

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on September 23, 2017, 04:55:02 PM
What happens when the monkey bites 2 at the same time?

<")))>{

then that monkey needs to keep the bourbon going.....what else did you buy? 
BeerMe

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: caddyjoe77 on September 23, 2017, 09:49:05 PM
then that monkey needs to keep the bourbon going.....what else did you buy?
Not really buy, so much as traded. Lol

<")))>{

zippyduck

I used to look forward to some amazing looking reels posted by LMG. Now Its like watching a car crash, you don't want to look but you can't help yourself.  :shocking:
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

SFL BassHunter

The monkey got me good this weekend. Really good.

I bought some new baits. I bought some "fishing clothes" even though technically it is just clothes to me since I wear fishing shirts ALL the time now lol.

I also got a new toy for frog fishing. I am looking forward to this new toy!
PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

Lipripper

Quote from: rickdelprado on September 25, 2017, 12:12:18 PM
The monkey got me good this weekend. Really good.

I bought some new baits. I bought some "fishing clothes" even though technically it is just clothes to me since I wear fishing shirts ALL the time now lol.

I also got a new toy for frog fishing. I am looking forward to this new toy!
Isn't all clothes fishing clothes  lo lo Can't wait to see you new toy for frog fishing. ;D

SFL BassHunter

Quote from: Lipripper on September 25, 2017, 01:53:44 PM
Isn't all clothes fishing clothes  lo lo Can't wait to see you new toy for frog fishing. ;D

I can't either!! LOL

It's been shipped. It should arrive Wednesday. I need to see when I can go test it out. I'd like to break it in (not break it) before the Kissimmee trip. I'm like a kid waiting on Christmas!  lo
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

LgMouthGambler

SFL BassHunter

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on September 25, 2017, 03:36:34 PM
New show piece.

<")))>{

Nice! Looks old but new!
I'm sure it will look great on the shelf.
Florida Bass Fishing

caddyjoe77

BeerMe

SFL BassHunter

Florida Bass Fishing

Lipripper

You still waiting Rick. You think Irma has something to do with slower delivery times down there?

SFL BassHunter

Quote from: Lipripper on September 27, 2017, 04:10:10 PM
You still waiting Rick. You think Irma has something to do with slower delivery times down there?

LOL

Na UPS swings by my house fairly late. Every once and a while they surprise me and swing by early. But usually it's around 4:30-6:30

Florida Bass Fishing