Bait Monkey -- You're Fired (Confessional)!!

Started by caddyjoe77, March 31, 2017, 01:21:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostboy45b

I feel your pain, trust me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Dobyns, Megabass, Lucky Craft, Daiwa, Lew's

caddyjoe77

I guess the monkey has a cousin that works at moaner hooks!! Bastages!!   lo lo lo

ordered swimbait hooks, some jigs, shakeyheads, other hooks, and some whacky hooks. 
BeerMe

SteveTX

Quote from: caddyjoe77 on October 10, 2017, 10:31:34 PM
I guess the monkey has a cousin that works at moaner hooks!! Bastages!!   lo lo lo

ordered swimbait hooks, some jigs, shakeyheads, other hooks, and some whacky hooks.
I keep planning to try some moaner hooks. Really don't need them but who needs all the stuff we order.  lo

LgMouthGambler

Well, looks like the sale on the Super Duty is over.

<")))>{

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

SteveTX

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on October 11, 2017, 05:16:08 AM
Well, looks like the sale on the Super Duty is over.

<")))>{
Yeah I picked up a BB2 just because $99. :( I probably should have loaded up on the Super Duties. Ill regret it later probably. Also I have wanted to try the Arashi Mike spoke highly of them so for $2.88 each well  lo Then I saw the SK Rage Magnum Bugs for $1.88 a pack!!! I like these.  :'(

caddyjoe77

Quote from: SteveTX on October 11, 2017, 08:50:58 AM
Yeah I picked up a BB2 just because $99. :( I probably should have loaded up on the Super Duties. Ill regret it later probably. Also I have wanted to try the Arashi Mike spoke highly of them so for $2.88 each well  lo Then I saw the SK Rage Magnum Bugs for $1.88 a pack!!! I like these.  :'(

what sale was that??  lo
BeerMe

SteveTX

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

caddyjoe77

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on October 11, 2017, 08:34:30 PM
Yeah. You know, the one where I bought 3 reels. Oooh!

<")))>{

nobody listens to a 12 year old  lo
BeerMe

LgMouthGambler

SteveTX

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on October 12, 2017, 07:56:39 AM
Should have proof tomorrow.  ;PHO)

lo

Man that is quick did you pay for 2 day shipping?
My frigging reel says
QuoteEstimated Delivery By Thursday, 10/19/17

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: SteveTX on October 12, 2017, 09:28:55 AM
Quote from: LgMouthGambler on October 12, 2017, 07:56:39 AM
Should have proof tomorrow.  ;PHO)

lo
[/quote ]
Man that is quick did you pay for 2 day shipping?

It was only $5 shipping over $100.00

SteveTX

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on October 12, 2017, 09:29:51 AM
It was only $5 shipping over $100.00
Did you see my edit I did the $5 and its saying in stock but Estimated Delivery By Thursday, 10/19/17

The only things they have shipped so far of my order is the Storm Arashi Square bills.

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: SteveTX on October 12, 2017, 09:31:09 AM
Did you see my edit I did the $5 and its saying in stock but Estimated Delivery By Thursday, 10/19/17

The only things they have shipped so far of my order is the Storm Arashi Square bills.

Ordered this stuff this weekend.

LgMouthGambler

Capt. BassinLou

What are you going to do with all those reels? Flip them?

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Bassinlou on October 13, 2017, 12:10:55 PM
What are you going to do with all those reels? Flip them?

Ones for the truck. Ones for frogging. Ones for...

They were $99.99 each, so what the hell.  lo

Capt. BassinLou

I see 3 flipped reels inside of 3 months... Lmao. Either way good score.

SFL BassHunter

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on October 13, 2017, 12:25:12 PM
Ones for the truck. Ones for frogging. Ones for...

They were $99.99 each, so what the hell.  lo
They look used...

I think I see a few scratches. What are you doing with reels that aren't in 100% perfect condition?
I am so confused by you lately, and your purchases lol.
PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: rickdelprado on October 13, 2017, 01:13:47 PM
They look used...

I think I see a few scratches. What are you doing with reels that aren't in 100% perfect condition?
I am so confused by you lately, and your purchases lol.

They are new. Cabelas had a sale. Im confused myself.  lo

SFL BassHunter

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on October 13, 2017, 01:22:10 PM

Must be the lighting but the one on the left and middle look like they have dents on the top.

Nevermind then. Carry on!
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

SteveTX

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on October 13, 2017, 01:22:10 PM
I offered to unconfuse you on one.  lo
Look like a nice start to a great arsenal.
I should have grabbed a 8.0:1 .  ^-^
I think that BB2 Wide I got coming should make a decent swimbait reel. That is my intent for it. Going to try throwing the 6" and 7" swimbaits a little.   

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: rickdelprado on October 13, 2017, 01:28:42 PM
Must be the lighting but the one on the left and middle look like they have dents on the top.

Nevermind then. Carry on!

That would be oil from my hands. You know, I get dirty once in a while in my line of work.  ~shade

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on October 13, 2017, 01:34:38 PM
That would be oil from my hands. You know, I get dirty once in a while in my line of work.  ~shade
Yeah... working on reels to flip requires a little bit of hands on work... lol!!

SFL BassHunter

and here I just thought you hung out in a nice cool office collecting money from people lol
Florida Bass Fishing