Bait Monkey -- You're Fired (Confessional)!!

Started by caddyjoe77, March 31, 2017, 01:21:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: SteveTX on February 26, 2018, 06:46:29 PM
:shocking: It is #2  lo
I put mine on that 6 mo plan but I think it slowed mine down. It still says processing. I never used that payment plan thing before. Thought I'd try it so I could use it maybe for a new fish finder.
Im not in a rush for the second one, as I already have one now. Lol

<")))>{

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

cport

I put mine on that 6 mo plan but I think it slowed mine down. It still says processing. I never used that payment plan thing before. Thought I'd try it so I could use it maybe for a new fish finder.
Takes about a day, they do a soft credit pull to make sure u haven't stiffed anyone using a similar payment plan

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

11lb 2 oz PB 🎣

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: cport on February 26, 2018, 08:14:55 PM
Takes about a day, they do a soft credit pull to make sure u haven't stiffed anyone using a similar payment plan

Oh crap. Lol!

<")))>{

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

SFL BassHunter

PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

SteveTX

Quote from: SFL BassHunter on February 26, 2018, 08:35:26 PM
Guess you ain't getting that second reel lol!  ~roflmao
Hell he probably got them checking all of the orders now. Running full credit history on every reel ordered.  lo

caddyjoe77

lo hell that monkeys got his teeth into you good!!  lo

what finders??
BeerMe

Oldfart9999

I apologize for the pic, it's a cheap camera. Carbonlite 2.0 medlite, PRO QUALIFIER 2 7.5 to 1, 5 3600 boxes, 3 reel covers, 3 rod socks and 4 packs of plastics. Came in under budget, that'll be taken care of on- line.
Rodney

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

Oldfart9999

This was supposed to go under the ugly little furball thread, don't know what happend. ~rant ~rant Could a Mod please put it there, please, please.
Rodney

LgMouthGambler

Good purchase there. That PQ2 is really nice since they switched to the LFS platform.

Lipripper

Quote from: Oldfart9999 on February 27, 2018, 05:42:09 AM
I apologize for the pic, it's a cheap camera. Carbonlite 2.0 medlite, PRO QUALIFIER 2 7.5 to 1, 5 3600 boxes, 3 reel covers, 3 rod socks and 4 packs of plastics. Came in under budget, that'll be taken care of on- line.
Rodney

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk
Well Rodney I see that fur ball followed you around at BPS  lo lo That's a good thing y'all keep him busy so he will leave me alone. ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Oldfart9999

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on February 27, 2018, 08:40:22 AM
Good purchase there. That PQ2 is really nice since they switched to the LFS platform.

I'm real happy with the ones I have, they're a real good reel for the money.  I put the PROLITE I got off ebay on the CL2.0 it really feels nice and casts a 1/4 ounce bait nicely also. The ugly little furball aint done with me yet either!! :'( :surrender:
Rodney

LgMouthGambler

Looks like they finally sold out of the Revo Premier. But, they still have the Rockets.  ;)

SteveTX

Got a email today my Revo Rocket is suppose to arrive tomorrow. I don't think it will but at least they said it was on its way.

LgMouthGambler

Haha. Just realized the St Croix Mojo Bass rod I picked up at Bass Pro was a 7ft MH MF not F. Lol. I was wondering why this one was 7ft instead of 7'1. Haha. Oh well, should cast baits effortlessly now with the Rocket.

<")))>{

SFL BassHunter

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on February 27, 2018, 07:22:51 PM
Haha. Just realized the St Croix Mojo Bass rod I picked up at Bass Pro was a 7ft MH MF not F. Lol. I was wondering why this one was 7ft instead of 7'1. Haha. Oh well, should cast baits effortlessly now with the Rocket.

<")))>{

Thats ok, if the Mojo is as stiff as the Avid X you'll be fine. Not sure if they are or not though.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: SFL BassHunter on February 27, 2018, 07:46:32 PM
Thats ok, if the Mojo is as stiff as the Avid X you'll be fine. Not sure if they are or not though.
It feels like a true MH. I used it with the CuradoB and 20lb Trilene XT so I should be good.

<")))>{

SteveTX

St Croix rods to me always seem a little on the fast side. I haven't had a ton of them or even fished a lot but the ones I did seemed that way.

I was going to ask what rods you guys are going to use your Rockets on. I am thinking about a 745 something or another for pitching/punching.

cbburke

Quote from: Oldfart9999 on February 27, 2018, 04:22:45 PM
I'm real happy with the ones I have, they're a real good reel for the money.  I put the PROLITE I got off ebay on the CL2.0 it really feels nice and casts a 1/4 ounce bait nicely also. The ugly little furball aint done with me yet either!! :'( :surrender:
Rodney
Hey There -

If you don't mind, what kind of Prolite do you have ?
I have one that is sitting here that I am not sure what to do with it or value of it. 

"The education of a man is never completed until he dies..."

SteveTX

Quote from: cbburke on February 27, 2018, 08:52:08 PM
Hey Steve,

I have one that is sitting here that I am not sure what to do with it or value of it. 

I dont have one thats Rodney.  ;D

cport

Quote from: SteveTX on February 27, 2018, 08:43:04 PM
St Croix rods to me always seem a little on the fast side. I haven't had a ton of them or even fished a lot but the ones I did seemed that way.

I was going to ask what rods you guys are going to use your Rockets on. I am thinking about a 745 something or another for pitching/punching.
I was told by analfisherman that the St Croix's fish heavy.

11lb 2 oz PB 🎣

SFL BassHunter

Quote from: cport on February 27, 2018, 09:30:00 PM
I was told by analfisherman that the St Croix's fish heavy.

I have an Avid X MH F spinning rod and it's super stiff. Casts like crap. Feels more like a MH XF Or close to a H.
I was very disappointed in it.
Florida Bass Fishing

SteveTX

Quote from: SFL BassHunter on February 27, 2018, 09:51:48 PM
I have an Avid X MH F spinning rod and it's super stiff. Casts like crap. Feels more like a MH XF Or close to a H.
I was very disappointed in it.
How exactly does it cast ?  >:D lo What kind of weights does it say its supposedly for?

I've always wanted a heavy spinning rod but never found one I could see paying the price they wanted for it.  I always wondered why they are kind of rare too. All the spinning rods have a wet noodle feel to them imho. One reason I cant and don't fish spinning gear I need something that doesn't fold up like a cheap suitcase when I get a fish on.

zippyduck

Quote from: SteveTX on February 27, 2018, 10:02:17 PM
How exactly does it cast ?  >:D lo What kind of weights does it say its supposedly for?

I've always wanted a heavy spinning rod but never found one I could see paying the price they wanted for it.  I always wondered why they are kind of rare too. All the spinning rods have a wet noodle feel to them imho. One reason I cant and don't fish spinning gear I need something that doesn't fold up like a cheap suitcase when I get a fish on.
If you like a heavy action spinning rod check out any ABU. I have a MH Villain and it will haul a stump out of the water. It is very sensitive also. My wife uses it for frogs.
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

SteveTX

Quote from: zippyduck on February 27, 2018, 11:46:34 PM
If you like a heavy action spinning rod check out any ABU. I have a MH Villain and it will haul a stump out of the water. It is very sensitive also. My wife uses it for frogs.
Will do thx for the tip.

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: cbburke on February 27, 2018, 08:52:08 PM
Hey There -

Oh man! That's as awesome reel made by Daiwa for BPS. One of the best ones they had, based off the Pixy.

<")))>{