Bait Monkey -- You're Fired (Confessional)!!

Started by caddyjoe77, March 31, 2017, 01:21:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Smallie_Stalker

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

zippyduck

3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

Oldfart9999

Now if that were basil I'd be breathing hard!!! lo Nice pic Matt!!!
Rodney
Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

SteveTX

Can you do one with roses LMG? Some people seem to be in love with Daiwa. lo It would be multipurpose as well. You could put it on Valentines cards.  ~roflmao

Bassin_VA

Well it visited me again. Ordered a Daiwa Fuego left handed in 8.1:1. They didnt have anything slower, but figured 70.00 was too good to pass up. I even was smart about it and didnt get it sent to the house, did in store pickup. But of course that will be the day that my wife wants to go with me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Lipripper

Quote from: Bassin_VA on March 10, 2018, 05:42:28 PM
Well it visited me again. Ordered a Daiwa Fuego left handed in 8.1:1. They didnt have anything slower, but figured 70.00 was too good to pass up. I even was smart about it and didnt get it sent to the house, did in store pickup. But of course that will be the day that my wife wants to go with me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
~roflmao ~roflmao maybe you will get lucky and she will not feel like going out that day. ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

cbburke

"The education of a man is never completed until he dies..."

LgMouthGambler

Lipripper

Sharp looking reels which one was born first.  lo lo

cbburke

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on March 11, 2018, 07:25:55 AM
They really are awesome reels.

<")))>{

Oh Yes, they are... no need to worry about backlash ! Its the same with my OG Zillion 7.1.1 for rattletraps. I would get like one or two backlash a year when my thumb is distracted :)

Quote from: Lipripper on March 11, 2018, 10:19:41 AM
Sharp looking reels which one was born first.  lo lo

the one of the right was born first :)

caddyjoe77

Quote from: cbburke on March 11, 2018, 08:02:42 PM
Oh Yes, they are... no need to worry about backlash ! Its the same with my OG Zillion 7.1.1 for rattletraps. I would get like one or two backlash a year when my thumb is distracted :)

the one of the right was born first :)

They are amazing. Hence why I have 3 H and bought one for my dad for Christmas
BeerMe

zippyduck

3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

Oldfart9999

I just bought some moe stuff at BPS on sale but it's a secret so I can't tell you what.
Rodney

Lipripper

Quote from: Oldfart9999 on March 13, 2018, 02:49:43 PM
I just bought some moe stuff at BPS on sale but it's a secret so I can't tell you what.
Rodney
Boy Rodney that monkey sure has your number dialed in.  lo lo

SFL BassHunter

Rodney now has the monkey living inside the house. Went from an outdoor monkey to an indoor one. It's also learned how to use the computer lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

Oldfart9999

He aint done yet, I still need to replenish my stock of Mr. Twister grubs, 4 colors of the 4 inch, 100 packs and 1 color of the 6 inch, 100 pack. I'm all out and I really like them!!!, there'll be some smaller purchases later. Lip, after the monkey is done here he's visiting your house, I told him about a really nice guy in Ill that likes to grill crappie, boy did he get excited!!! lo lo
Rodney

Lipripper

Quote from: Oldfart9999 on March 14, 2018, 06:11:52 AM
He aint done yet, I still need to replenish my stock of Mr. Twister grubs, 4 colors of the 4 inch, 100 packs and 1 color of the 6 inch, 100 pack. I'm all out and I really like them!!!, there'll be some smaller purchases later. Lip, after the monkey is done here he's visiting your house, I told him about a really nice guy in Ill that likes to grill crappie, boy did he get excited!!! lo lo
Rodney
Thanks a lot Rodney ::) I'm going to have to change my address to a PO Box down at the post office.  lo lo

cbburke

Looks like he is already on his way over to your house

cport

11lb 2 oz PB 🎣

SFL BassHunter

Quote from: cbburke on March 15, 2018, 10:01:49 PM

Saw him on the highway the other day.
He looked at me and grabbed something from his passenger seat. Turns out he was showing me some lures. I looked away and stepped on it. I think I lost him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

Oldfart9999

Quote from: cbburke on March 15, 2018, 10:01:49 PM

Now that right there is fuuunnnyyyy!!! ~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao
Rodney

LgMouthGambler

Monkey is poking me to get this JDM Abu.

<")))>{

Lipripper

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on March 16, 2018, 07:03:17 AM
Monkey is poking me to get this JDM Abu.

<")))>{

so just go ahead and get on line and