Bait Monkey -- You're Fired (Confessional)!!

Started by caddyjoe77, March 31, 2017, 01:21:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SFL BassHunter

So yesterday I get an email that a packaged arrived from UPS!
the monkey had got me and I was excited to get home and see my lures and put them in the tackle bag for the weekend.

Well I get home and no box anywhere to be found. I looked and looked and looked. Nada.
So I call up UPS and they tell me they are going to contact my local ups location to get more info and get a hold of the driver to find out where the box was placed.
They didn't call back yesterday. Today I call again and they tell me they will call me Monday with more details.

So I go fishing. Get home today and there's a  box in my mailbox that wasn't there before. Trust me I checked lol.
Get a look and it says TW! Sooo it seems UPS must have found the box that they say they had delivered yesterday and actually made the delivery.
The color of their trucks represents them well if you know what I mean...

Anyways on to my new toys!

That's right I got me some popper frogs from live target. Wasn't gonna let Lou corner the south Florida market catching big bass on those.
Got me a new lure from lunkerhunt. It's a 3 inch dragonfly. The lure is bigger than I expected. But it's a topwater and made of a bouyant foam that's supposed to be durable. Can't mix it with other plastics like the zman baits.

Got 2 swinging swim jigs.

A live target sunfish swimbait because I am impressed with the sardine version I have.

I also got a free topwater sunfish with the purchase of my 2 popper frogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

SFL BassHunter

Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

Lipripper

That's an interesting looking dragonfly bait. i can't wait till you use it and do a report on it. Glad we got some of them popper frogs before Lou got them all.  lo lo

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

LgMouthGambler

Hello, Japan? Can you send something over to me? Thanks...... >:D
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Lipripper

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on March 19, 2018, 04:07:37 PM
Hello, Japan? Can you send something over to me? Thanks...... >:D
So you got some more stuff on the way or are you on lock down. lo lo

SteveTX

Quote from: Lipripper on March 19, 2018, 04:34:07 PM
So you got some more stuff on the way or are you on lock down. lo lo
That boy dont know what lock down is.

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Lipripper

Quote from: SteveTX on March 19, 2018, 05:33:07 PM
That boy dont know what lock down is.
~roflmao ~roflmao sometimes we have to learn when to put our self on lock down.   lo lo

SFL BassHunter

Quote from: Lipripper on March 19, 2018, 05:38:56 PM
~roflmao ~roflmao sometimes we have to learn when to put our self on lock down.   lo lo

I do that from time to time. Usually can go a month or two before the monkey breaks out of his cage and makes me buy stuff.
Florida Bass Fishing

Lipripper

Quote from: SFL BassHunter on March 19, 2018, 06:07:01 PM
I do that from time to time. Usually can go a month or two before the monkey breaks out of his cage and makes me buy stuff.
~roflmao He knows just how to twist out arms just right just enough to hurt but not break  lo lo

Capt. BassinLou

Sooo.... these arrived today. Hehehe

But these are not all mine... just 4 of them are... lmao!!

SteveTX

Quote from: Bassinlou on March 19, 2018, 06:53:57 PM
Sooo.... these arrived today. Hehehe

But these are not all mine... just 4 of them are... lmao!!
I dont think you got enough white ones Bassinlou.  ~roflmao

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: SteveTX on March 19, 2018, 06:59:55 PM
Hmmm.... I think your right Steve.... lmao!! Kidding... kidding...

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: SteveTX on March 19, 2018, 06:59:55 PM
Hes a little racist like that. Lol

<")))>{

cbburke

"The education of a man is never completed until he dies..."

LgMouthGambler

Lipripper

LgMouthGambler

Finally got my restock of bearings. Fuego CT is now an 11+1 bearing reel.

<")))>{

zippyduck

LMG,

That looks sweet. After the upgrades it is a less expensive Type-R. And better looking.
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: zippyduck on March 21, 2018, 08:56:12 PM
LMG,

That looks sweet. After the upgrades it is a less expensive Type-R. And better looking.
Considering I paid $60 for the reel shipped to me brand new, yes. Lol.

<")))>{

cbburke

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on March 22, 2018, 04:45:16 AM
Considering I paid $60 for the reel shipped to me brand new, yes. Lol.

<")))>{

Dang you always find deals that doesn't exist :) unless you grabbed them from EBAY ! which they do have great price there !
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies..."

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: cbburke on March 22, 2018, 08:18:41 PM
Dang you always find deals that doesn't exist :) unless you grabbed them from EBAY ! which they do have great price there !
Yep, with that 20% off coupon they had.

<")))>{

LgMouthGambler

Just so ya know, eBay has the 20% off coupon PRETTYDAY on select purchases. I just ordered the Lews Tournament Pro G for $105 shipped. Couldn't pass that up. Gets me every time. Doh!

<")))>{

SFL BassHunter

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on March 23, 2018, 04:49:57 AM
Just so ya know, eBay has the 20% off coupon PRETTYDAY on select purchases. I just ordered the Lews Tournament Pro G for $105 shipped. Couldn't pass that up. Gets me every time. Doh!

<")))>{

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Florida Bass Fishing