Bait Monkey -- You're Fired (Confessional)!!

Started by caddyjoe77, March 31, 2017, 01:21:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cbburke

Just filed claim to USPS and informed tackletrap about the item that I did not get ...

I'm still pissed....
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies..."

cbburke

Quote from: cbburke on April 21, 2018, 12:56:54 PM
Just filed claim to USPS and informed tackletrap about the item that I did not get (Steez Spool R+)

I'm still pissed....

Lipripper

Quote from: cbburke on April 21, 2018, 12:57:27 PM

Your browser must still be messing up. Either that are you are really wissed  lo lo
Hope you can get this resolved. I'm going to start sending stuff where it needs a signature before they can drop it off.  ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

SFL BassHunter

Quote from: SteveTX on April 21, 2018, 01:41:15 AM
That reel might look great on a Fury rod.  :)

I have a Okuma Komodo KDR-273V Its not a bad reel. Very compact like a Lew's pretty smooth also. I really like the way the side cover comes off with no release to have to be unscrewed, pulled, or pushed. I wish I had at least a 90mm or 95mm handle for it, and the brake was adjustable from the outside. I would probably use it more.
It probably does.
PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

LgMouthGambler

Got the kid out the house for a bit. We did some shopping. Got me a new little tackle box for the UL stuff. Oh, and a few lures. Lol

<")))>{

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Lipripper

LMG you got some nice looking baits in there for your UL fishing, 8)

SteveTX

I had a Academy gift card I had got last Christmas. Decided to get it out of my wallet.
I really like the extremely heavy gauge hook and its wide bend. It does not bend out and it allows me to thread on some some large plastic trailers and still have plenty of hook exposed.

Lipripper

Quote from: SteveTX on April 21, 2018, 09:25:04 PM
I had a Academy gift card I had got last Christmas. Decided to get it out of my wallet.
I really like the extremely heavy gauge hook and its wide bend. It does not bend out and it allows me to thread on some some large plastic trailers and still have plenty of hook exposed.

While you were in there spending your gift cards did that monkey talk you into spending more than the cards were worth.  lo

SteveTX

Quote from: Lipripper on April 22, 2018, 11:23:49 AM
While you were in there spending your gift cards did that monkey talk you into spending more than the cards were worth.  lo
Nope I ordered online with free shipping and made it just enough that all items fit on the card. Very close to limit though. I did have to come up with $2 and change I had to pay for tax.  ;D

Lipripper

Quote from: SteveTX on April 22, 2018, 11:33:25 AM
Nope I ordered online with free shipping and made it just enough that all items fit on the card. Very close to limit though. I did have to come up with $2 and change I had to pay for tax.  ;D
All right you beat that monkey this time.  ~sweat  lo lo

Oldfart9999

Quote from: Lipripper on April 21, 2018, 09:13:54 AM
LMG your always drinking so don't try and pass your addiction of having to buy stuff off on that.  lo lo

The monkey stands there and just keeps pouring, drink after drink, he just keeps pouring. lo lo lo ::) ;)
Rodney
Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

Lipripper

Quote from: Oldfart9999 on April 22, 2018, 04:53:28 PM
The monkey stands there and just keeps pouring, drink after drink, he just keeps pouring. lo lo lo ::) ;)
Rodney
~roflmao ~roflmao and he keeps buying and buying. lo

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Lipripper on April 22, 2018, 04:54:58 PM
~roflmao ~roflmao and he keeps buying and buying. lo
Because that dang Monkey keeps pouring!. Lol

<")))>{

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Lipripper

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on April 22, 2018, 06:26:37 PM
Because that dang Monkey keeps pouring!. Lol

<")))>{
Yelp he knows just how to get to you.  ~roflmao ~roflmao

LgMouthGambler

Got 2 packages in the mail today. One was a 1000yd spool of 10lb Senshi. The other, well....I completely forgot that I ordered from TW. So, I have a good assortment of UL stuff now.  lo

cbburke

Operation Steez: Mission Completed

After Seal Team 6 has been issued since it was missing since Thursday evening.

It was at the POST OFFICE the whole time. They said that they delivered it at the mail box. Nope, they did not and They LIED to me on the phone that they left it.

"Strong words" (bad words included) were given at the supervisor as I chewed his butt off for 25 mins about customer service. As I was part of the college football coach staff for 12 years does have it's perks . We like to rip them up :) 

HTTR

My first topwater frog came in the mail today I can't wait to try it the second this rain stops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: cbburke on April 23, 2018, 12:55:39 PM

It was at the POST OFFICE the whole time. They said that they delivered it at the mail box. Nope, they did not and They LIED to me on the phone that they left it.

"Strong words" (bad words included) were given at the supervisor as I chewed his butt off for 25 mins about customer service. As I was part of the college football coach staff for 12 years does have it's perks . We like to rip them up :)

Oh man! Thats a killer spool!  ~c~

HTTR

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on April 23, 2018, 10:45:11 AM
Got 2 packages in the mail today. One was a 1000yd spool of 10lb Senshi. The other, well....I completely forgot that I ordered from TW. So, I have a good assortment of UL stuff now.  lo
How long will that line last you?

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: HTTR on April 23, 2018, 04:15:50 PM
How long will that line last you?

What? the spool of line? Hopefully a really long time. In fact, and xtra really long time as I ordered another one yesterday too.  lo Its not like it will go bad sitting in the drawer. I use it mostly for my UL fishing stuff, and even at that the spools of the reels I use it for are very shallow, and dont hold more than 100yds at a time.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: HTTR on April 23, 2018, 03:44:12 PM
My first topwater frog came in the mail today I can't wait to try it the second this rain stops

What did you get?

HTTR

Quote from: Bassinlou on April 23, 2018, 04:57:07 PM
What did you get?
Spro bronze eye jr. My H20 topwater popper came in too, if the frog doesn't produce.

Lipripper

Quote from: cbburke on April 23, 2018, 12:55:39 PM

Glad the seal team was able to track it down and recover it for you.  ~c~ ~c~ I hate it when the lie like that. ~xyz ~xyz

cbburke

Yeah -

First thing when I got home, checked the mail box and put the tube inside.
It perfectly fits, matter of fact, it could handle another one inside.  Go Figure  :-\

Anyway, Just spooled it up and ready to launch it to outer space.