Bait Monkey -- You're Fired (Confessional)!!

Started by caddyjoe77, March 31, 2017, 01:21:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

apiazza

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on October 30, 2019, 03:57:58 PM
Be careful with the Mach reels, the frames are graphite, and are not made to handle heavy use.
Yeah I know it's not the greatest but for the price I figured I'd give it a try. I wanted to try the rod a bit more than the reel anyway. I somehow didnt notice cast control knob so gotta send Lews an email about getting one.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: apiazza on October 30, 2019, 05:18:06 PM
Yeah I know it's not the greatest but for the price I figured I'd give it a try. I wanted to try the rod a bit more than the reel anyway. I somehow didnt notice cast control knob so gotta send Lews an email about getting one.

It's ok. Just want to make sure you dont try and frog fish with it. Lol

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

apiazza

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on October 30, 2019, 05:21:53 PM
It's ok. Just want to make sure you dont try and frog fish with it. Lol

Nope. I still plan to buy either a heavy dobyns or st croix to pair with my citica for a frog rod. This will be my tweener for the other techniques so I dont have tie so often on a kayak next year.

caddyjoe77

I can't believe this thread is still alive!!

Someone kill the F'n monkey!!
BeerMe

Lipripper

Quote from: caddyjoe77 on October 31, 2019, 03:38:44 PM

Your right Joe. You started it on March 31, 2017, 01:21:36 AM  :shocking: Time to shoot this monkey and put him out of his misery.  lo

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

caddyjoe77

Quote from: Lipripper on October 31, 2019, 03:53:46 PM
Your right Joe. You started it on March 31, 2017, 01:21:36 AM  :shocking: Time to shoot this monkey and put him out of his misery.  lo

1:21 am. Hmm 🤔. Beer was involved 😂😂
BeerMe

Lee Smith

Quote from: caddyjoe77 on October 31, 2019, 04:36:31 PM
1:21 am. Hmm 🤔. Beer was involved 😂😂

How bout tellin' us sumtin we didn't know???  ~beer~  ~roflmao
Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

Smallie_Stalker

He ain't going nowhere. We keep giving him free advertising space.  ;) ~shade lo
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Oldfart9999

What did you expect involving the monkey in this type of thread? The monkey doesn't slow down, sleep, stop to eat, won't die, is a PITA and is relentless.
Rodney
Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

caddyjoe77

Quote from: Oldfart9999 on October 31, 2019, 06:44:39 PM
What did you expect involving the monkey in this type of thread? The monkey doesn't slow down, sleep, stop to eat, won't die, is a PITA and is relentless.
Rodney

Correct Rodney. I've beat him down with a stick multiple times. He goes to lips house, who threatens him with the dapper pimp mob suit then he goes to a new members place and continues to work for the bait companies. 

One off these days that little money hungry bait walker is gonna get it!! Pow—right in the monkey hole 😂😂
BeerMe

caddyjoe77

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on July 31, 2017, 09:37:51 PM
Oh man! Welcome to the Curado club baby! Thats got to be the "woops"iest reel Shimano ever made. I would give all my reels before i gave up my CU50E. And i have the parts inventory to prove it, plus frame and side plates on the way. Lol

<")))>{

So didnt you give up your CU50E to me like shortly after this post? 

That's a sweet rig. I'm gonna have to pull it out of the box and use it this fall for traps.
BeerMe

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: caddyjoe77 on November 01, 2019, 05:39:18 AM
So didnt you give up your CU50E to me like shortly after this post? 

That's a sweet rig. I'm gonna have to pull it out of the box and use it this fall for traps.
Hell no. Mines still with me. That reels was another I had accumulated somewhere along the lines. Mine has been with me since I bought it new.

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Oldfart9999

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on November 01, 2019, 06:40:15 AM
Hell no. Mines still with me. That reels was another I had accumulated somewhere along the lines. Mine has been with me since I bought it new.

Matt, you must not be well, it doesn't look all blinged out. lo lo ;)
Rodney
Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Oldfart9999 on November 01, 2019, 07:10:59 AM
Matt, you must not be well, it doesn't look all blinged out. lo lo ;)
Rodney
Here's a stock one. Lol.

fishballer06

At one point, I built the left handed brother to that reel LMG  lo
3rd place 2019 iBass - Cool Casters
2nd place 2019 iBass - Team Tournament

Lee Smith

OK folks, we be moving this thread to a new one, gettin' tooooooo long don't stop ya monin, grownin, and cryin cause you addicted just head on over tooooooo:

http://www.ultimatebass.com/bass-fishing-forum/index.php?topic=149326.msg1661606#msg1661606

and keep on a rollin!  ;D
Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods