New Members Contest - April 2017

Started by Smallie_Stalker, March 31, 2017, 04:03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smallie_Stalker

Quote from: LEGION on April 09, 2017, 04:35:15 PM
I'm game for this free giveaway stuff; so enter me in and thank you. :)

Consider it done buddy. Good through the end of May.  ~fff ~cf
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Smallie_Stalker

LureLoser

This sounds like this could be interesting.

Now is someone would be wanting to donate some lures to the cause, how would one go about doing that?

Lipripper

Quote from: LureLoser on April 10, 2017, 08:13:37 AM

Now is someone would be wanting to donate some lures to the cause, how would one go about doing that?
I'm not sure about that but you could send Mike Cork a PM and ask him.  ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Ron Fogelson

These are not donations but products provided by PAID site sponsors, if you would like to advertise here on UltimateBass.com let any of the Site admin know and we can work out a package for you.

Smallie_Stalker

LureLoser, welcome to Ultimate Bass. We are glad to have you with us but please note that this thread is for entering a contest for new members. As mentioned advertising is NOT allowed unless you are a paying sponsor, and then only in the appropriate places on the forum. So please, no more discussions of this type in this thread.

Thank you for your understanding and again welcome.  ~sun

Smallie_Stalker

Winner number two for April is jakebrake. Congrats!!!  ~c~

I'll get a PM with some information out to you shortly.  :)

jakebrake

Folks, this could not have happened on a better day. you may have just kept me from jumping off a bridge.

Lipripper

Congratulation jakebrake ~c~ ~c~ and glad you don't have to jump off that bridge now.  lo lo

jakebrake

Quote from: Lipripper on April 15, 2017, 08:51:39 AM
Congratulation jakebrake ~c~ ~c~ and glad you don't have to jump off that bridge now.  lo lo

how bout it...closest bridge would leave me with 2 broken ankles.

Lipripper

Captsteve

Congratulations

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Steve
Headed for the Lake

Ryanb1818

Thank you to member Oldfart9999  :) for telling me about the new member section! I'd like to be entered too!

Smallie_Stalker

Quote from: Ryanb1818 on April 20, 2017, 03:51:14 PM
Thank you to member Oldfart9999  :) for telling me about the new member section! I'd like to be entered too!

Welcome to the Ultimate bass Family Ryan!!! Glad to have you with us. I added your name to the list and you are good through the end of May.  :)

If you need a hand with anything while you are getting familiar with the site just give me or any other staff member a shout.

Thanks Rodney for pointing Ryan this way.  ~sun

Smallie_Stalker

This weeks winner is.......................Bigstick 74. Congratulations!!!  ~c~

I'll be getting a PM out to you with some information soon. Please watch your inbox.  :)

cport

Hooray! Got my March new member prize today

Thanks UB. To all you newbies...I've been in here about 4 months  (so I'm still kinda newbie) but in that short time I have learned a lot, caught and shared some bass, and have virtually met some really great fishermen.  Be respectful, post a lot, and remember that no matter how much you know about bassin, you can always learn something. There are some here that would truly give you the shirt off their back (unless it's their tourney shirt lol), and the charter and life members know what they are talking about, but don't act like it.
Thanks again UB, thanks Smallie_Stalker for running this contest, can't wait to put my prize on a shakey head.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

11lb 2 oz PB 🎣

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: cport on April 22, 2017, 08:46:03 AM

Thanks UB. To all you newbies...I've been in here about 4 months  (so I'm still kinda newbie) but in that short time I have learned a lot, caught and shared some bass, and have virtually met some really great fishermen.  Be respectful, post a lot, and remember that no matter how much you know about bassin, you can always learn something. There are some here that would truly give you the shirt off their back (unless it's their tourney shirt lol), and the charter and life members know what they are talking about, but don't act like it.
Thanks again UB, thanks Smallie_Stalker for running this contest, can't wait to put my prize on a shakey head.

Those baits look good!! Congrats !!
Also keep in mind, becoming a UB charter member provides you the opportunity to sign up and review baits from our sponors.  :-*

Smallie_Stalker

Quote from: cport on April 22, 2017, 08:46:03 AM

Glad they finally arrived. I have some Poc'It Craws and I like the way the claws lift and move, and the air bubbles they release help get the fish's attention. Great on bedding fish.  ~shhh

I appreciate the thanks but I'm really the least significant link in this chain. The real credit goes to the amazingly generous sponsors we have supporting UB and the admins for working with our sponsors to actually work out getting the items for all of the contests we have here.

Of course none of that would matter if it weren't for members like yourself who take the time to share, discuss, debate and yet always remain respectful. We strive for a family atmosphere here at UB and I think through Mike and Laurie's guidance we have achieved that. I am just grateful to be a part of it.  ~sun

Enjoy those craws and be sure to post some pics of the fish you catch on them.  :) ~fff ~fff ~cf

Tylerodonoghue

Lipripper

Quote from: Tylerodonoghue on April 23, 2017, 05:48:39 AM
Sign me up!
You got it Tyler and next time Smallie is on line he will get your name in the pot and good luck.

Smallie_Stalker

Major_Kong

I am in it to win it!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.

Smallie_Stalker

Quote from: Major_Kong on April 24, 2017, 04:38:33 PM
I am in it to win it!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Glad to see you  made it over Major. You are good through the end of May.  :)

WataugaLaker

Lipripper

Quote from: WataugaLaker on April 26, 2017, 03:03:19 PM
Enter me!
You got your 5 post and the next time Smallie is on line he will get your name in the pot and good luck.