April TCTC Bistineau recap and points sheet

Started by Russ199A, April 03, 2017, 09:35:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ199A

TCTC had 19 teams compete on Bistineau and brave the T-Storms rolling across NW LA. The tourney got cut short due to lighting, hail, high winds and tornado warnings. With that said, it was nice to visit with everyone under the pavilion at Plum. Even though most teams were off the water before 11:00 am, most had made good progress with their catches.

Results:
1st   - Russ Jeardoe with three fish going 13.98 
2nd  - Prentis & Romelo Guererra with five fish going 12.38
3rd   - George Perez & Kevin Hill with five fish going 10.38

Big Bass went to Russ Jeardoe with a 7.23

To give everyone an idea of the quality this club has as members, I've added a total number at the bottom of the pts sheet. TCTC, in only three months has already weighed in 362.70 lbs of bass. That's awesome.

Our next tournament will be on Caddo 7 May, 2017 @ Earl G. Williamson. (trailering is allowed)
2014, 2016 & 2017 TCTC AOY - With a little help from the man upstairs!

Fishingfun86

-There is a reason its called fishing and not Catching!
-"The art of being wise is knowing what to overlook"
-Current Sponsors: www.crossedindustries.com

Nutt

Thanks, Russ.  I wasn't there, but pretty sure Scott Collier and his partner were.  I'm sure its an oversite, but don't they get points?
Doctor says I should stay away from other people.

Russ199A

I didn't see them on the weigh-in sheet. Andrew can you shine some light on this?

Fishingfun86

Quote from: Nutt on April 03, 2017, 09:47:14 AM
Thanks, Russ.  I wasn't there, but pretty sure Scott Collier and his partner were.  I'm sure its an oversite, but don't they get points?

Who is Scotts partner? If it was Jared Allgood then yes they were there.  Russ I may have misspelled their name but they were there and left early.
-There is a reason its called fishing and not Catching!
-"The art of being wise is knowing what to overlook"
-Current Sponsors: www.crossedindustries.com

Nutt

Quote from: Fishingfun86 on April 03, 2017, 10:35:31 AM
Who is Scotts partner? If it was Jared Allgood then yes they were there.  Russ I may have misspelled their name but they were there and left early.

Ya, its Jerrod Allgood
Doctor says I should stay away from other people.

ClosetRedneck

Yea we were there. Once that lightning and hail started my wife told me I had to get off the water... All I said was "yes ma'am" and told Scott we had to leave. I'm sure you are all aware of the phrase "Happy wife, happy life".  lo lo We had two fish but since the weigh wasn't until three, we didn't feel like making the trip back out there.

BassBUFF

Quote from: ClosetRedneck on April 03, 2017, 11:50:10 AM
Yea we were there. Once that lightning and hail started my wife told me I had to get off the water... All I said was "yes ma'am" and told Scott we had to leave. I'm sure you are all aware of the phrase "Happy wife, happy life".  lo lo We had two fish but since the weigh wasn't until three, we didn't feel like making the trip back out there.

I get that! ;)  Sorry for any confusion about the tourney getting called and weigh-in. Our immediate concern yesterday when the call was made was to make sure everyone was off the water. At 1100 there was only one we hadn't accounted for and he called 10 min later.

Russ199A

Something must have distracted you Andrew,  lo
They didn't make the sheet, but it's corrected and a new points sheet has been uploaded.