New here

Started by bigfish1217, April 19, 2017, 12:38:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigfish1217

Matt from NW Louisiana. I used to fish 3-4 days a week about 10 years ago but stopped due to other obligations. Bought a new boat and trying to jump back into it.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Princeton_Man

Welcome aboard Matt! ~c~
Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

FISH520

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Polaris425

Fishin' Alabama
Building Rods, & Snatchin' Lips.

Lipripper

Matt and to Ultimate Bass and glad you joined us here so make yourself right at  :)hsh: and what lakes do you fish down there and what kind of boat did you get? Hope to see some fishing reports with some  ;PHO) from your fishing trip. Well be sure to let us know if you need any  :help: around here.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

zippyduck

Welcome to UB!!!!!!!
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

bigfish1217

Quote from: Lipripper on April 19, 2017, 02:32:04 PM
Matt and to Ultimate Bass and glad you joined us here so make yourself right at  :)hsh: and what lakes do you fish down there and what kind of boat did you get? Hope to see some fishing reports with some  ;PHO) from your fishing trip. Well be sure to let us know if you need any  :help: around here.
Thanks,  bought an1860 go devil with a 37efi GD surface drive for hunting/fishing. Mainly fish the red river but plan on branching out to learn caddo and some others nearby.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Lipripper

Well you should be able to get some help on fishing Caddo I have seen some good reports down in the Louisiana section and they fish the Red River too. Good luck with your new boat and catch lots of fish.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Smallie_Stalker

Hey Matt.

Welcome to the Ultimate Bass family! Pleasure to have you with us. Pull up a chair, make yourself right at home and jump in wherever you feel comfortable. 

If you would like to win some free gear from some of the great companies that sponsor our site be sure and put your name in for the New Member's Contest and the Weekly Contests .

In the meantime if you need help with anything at all please don't hesitate to contact me or any other staff member. Looking forward to seeing you around the boards and to learning from what you share with us.

Once again, Welcome!

><> Smallie_Stalker  <><

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Capt. BassinLou

Va_Hawghunter

Welcome aboard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is nothing like time on the water.

Kris

Welcome to Ultimate Bass Matt!
Reservoir fishing in MD, Vietnam Vet, Retired
Ouachita 16' Model B, Minn Kota, Lowrance, Raymarine
Moderator - Maryland Fishing Reports and Chat

bigjim5589

Welcome to Ultimate Bass from SC! Glad to have you join us!  ~c~  ~c~  ~c~
Fanatical Fly Tyer & Tackle Maker!  It's An OBSESSION!!  J. Hester Fly & Tackle Co. LLC.

analfisherman

bigfish1217 ,WELCOME TO THE SITE!
"Fishing isn't life or death... it's more important than that."

Donald Garner

Matt,

Welcome to the UltimateBass Family we're glad you're here  ~c~
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard