Clapper volunteers to testify before the Senate

Started by Wizard, April 26, 2017, 01:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wizard

Clapper is going to testify about what he knows of the Trump/Russia scandal and Russia's involvement in the Presidential election. I worked for Clapper for 6 years and never met a bigger ba****** in my career. He knows where all the bodies are buried, whom cheated whom, who has low funds, etc. and how to use the information. He also holds a grudge. It appears he hold one for Trump. Going to be an interesting week for the President coming up.

Lee Smith

He is what is wrong with our government in a nutshell  ~xyz  ~rant
Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

Smallie_Stalker

Clap on, clap off...............the clapper.  If only his mouth was as easy to turn off. 
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Wizard

He doesn't like that joke. Congratulations for making his radar, Smallie.

Smallie_Stalker

Quote from: Wizard on April 26, 2017, 06:13:30 PM
He doesn't like that joke. Congratulations for making his radar, Smallie.

:o  Should I be watching my back when I go out or listening for weird clicking noises when I try and start my vehicle?   ~sweat

Oldfart9999

Quote from: Lee Smith on April 26, 2017, 01:51:07 PM
He is what is wrong with our government in a nutshell  ~xyz  ~rant
There's a whole lot more than just him. All the politicians and half the workforce should be unemployed!
Rodney
Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

Wizard

Smallie, if you hear the click, it's too late. You're ok. He has bigger fish to fry.

Rodney, the workforce does what it is told to do and does it pretty well. The problems come from the appointed heads of the agency. They come in thinking they know the work being done, make changes and screw the pooch. The Senior Executive Service personnel are the knowledgeable people who run the agencies on a daily basis. They are moved from agency to agency as needed. People like myself are Senior Executive Service/Intelligence Service. We only run or supply guidance to intelligence agencies. There were 13 intelligence agencies when I retired. What I saw walking the sub basements of the Pentagon and Capital Hill would make you boil over. Lobbyists don't even try to hide the graft given to General Staff and politicians.

Smallie_Stalker

Quote from: Wizard on April 28, 2017, 03:28:58 PM
Smallie, if you hear the click, it's too late. You're ok. He has bigger fish to fry.

lo I am sure he does.

Oldfart9999

Wizard, I know the appointed wonders don't know their butts from their brain and it's the mid level folks that do the heavy lifting. That being said I've read the some agencies have too many low level workers that have nothing to do on our dime. Unfortunately it'll never change unless the voters actually start learning what they are really voting for. I appreciate your service, specially since I wasn't able but wanted to!
Rodney

Wizard

Rodney, thank you for the recognition. There are some federal agencies such as GAO, IRS, Social Security and VA which have gotten bad press for the workers being lazy. Usually, it is not the workers fault. There is plenty of work to keep people gainfully employed. It is the administrators that don't understand work flow, processes, employee shift balancing that are the problem. If employees do the work given them and no new work is ready for them, that is the administrator's fault. The intelligence agency from which I retired had  100% college degree work force. They budget their time and work themselves but are given milestones and time limits to be met. It has been voted the most efficient agency in the federal government.

cojab

Quote from: Wizard on April 26, 2017, 01:17:06 PM
Clapper is going to testify about what he knows of the Trump/Russia scandal and Russia's involvement in the Presidential election. I worked for Clapper for 6 years and never met a bigger ba****** in my career. He knows where all the bodies are buried, whom cheated whom, who has low funds, etc. and how to use the information. He also holds a grudge. It appears he hold one for Trump. Going to be an interesting week for the President coming up.

I obviously dont know the man but I'll say what I think I know about him:
He can put his hand on a bible, swear an oath, and testify all flippin week if he wants to. Doesn't really matter though because 99% of it will be pure bull$hit.

Wiz, I appreciate hearing information about our government from an insiders view. I wont always agree with your take on it I'm sure, but it's good to hear it from someone whose been there and done that.
Some people want to bury their heads in the sand over this kind of stuff. I take it as a small taste that makes me want more. Thanks for sharing your insight.
TTK has spoken.

Oldfart9999

Quote from: Wizard on April 29, 2017, 02:43:11 PM
Rodney, thank you for the recognition. There are some federal agencies such as GAO, IRS, Social Security and VA which have gotten bad press for the workers being lazy. Usually, it is not the workers fault. There is plenty of work to keep people gainfully employed. It is the administrators that don't understand work flow, processes, employee shift balancing that are the problem. If employees do the work given them and no new work is ready for them, that is the administrator's fault. The intelligence agency from which I retired had  100% college degree work force. They budget their time and work themselves but are given milestones and time limits to be met. It has been voted the most efficient agency in the federal government.
Wizard, I have no doubt about the intelligence being the most efficient, too bad the idjits they report to have their collective heads up their butts, must be crowded there. lo You guys could have told them Mickey Mouse was going to invade and they would have bombed Disney.
Rodney

Wizard

Clapper must really dislike Trump. He is doling out information in bits and pieces; making Trump twist and turn. Really trying to make him suffer. I think he may have some damaging info he is saving for the appropriate time. Clapper is counting and Trump is hearing tick, tick, tick. Clapper is ruthless, cruel and having fun.