Ultimate Bass ULTIMATE BASS | BASS FISHING CLASSIFIED ADS | CONTACT US    

Bass Fishing information about bass boats, tackle, fishing rods, baitcasters and other reels all about bass fishing.
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Tapatalk should be back up. Please report issues -->here<--. Thank you!

Page Down
FREE TACKLE EVERY WEEK

Bass Anglers Magazine - The Best bass fishing magazine on the rack! Subscribe Today and Catch More Bass

NuTech Lures

Doc Irv Custom Baits

Life Vantage

Get Bit Outdoors

Fishing Frenzy Tackle

Bass Anglers Magazine - The Best bass fishing magazine on the rack! Subscribe Today and Catch More Bass

Bass Boats For Sale Free Classified Ads

Laurie Cork
Ph. (318)347-7380
You can Email Me Here

Mike Cork
Ph. (318)560-9827

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: New finesse rod/reel suggestions  (Read 1193 times)

cport

• Charter Member
  • FlukeMaster who?
Re: New finesse rod/reel suggestions
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2017, 03:33:22 PM »

Here's the reel

CRK2000    Right/Left    5.2:1    8.5 oz    7SS + 1RB    6/195, 8/130

CRK3000    Right/Left    5.2:1    9.4 oz    7SS + 1RB    8/200, 10/170

Keyco

• Smallmouth
  • Baby Bass
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2017, 04:50:37 PM »

Good find! I Might just have to do that. Free $50 reel I've never heard of sounds great! Thanks for everyones help I got a lot of thinking to do.

1ReelFanatik

• Smallmouth
  • Baby Bass
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2017, 07:08:42 AM »

I like my spinning reel got it for $30 at wally world. I'm 6'0 if that helps determine the length. Where do I find used rods at? And what type of tip will help you feel the bite? I of course can feel the strong hits but if they just pick it up and don't move I'm afraid I'm missing fish. I'm a line watcher too. Paranoid about missing a fish. Hook sets are free

I am a bit late to the party, but..............

There is a classified section on this forum.  Every fishing forum I have ever looked at had a classified section.  One of the most active is Bass Boat Central (bbcboards.net).  I have purchased many rods and reels from there.  Also be sure to check out Fisherman's Factory Outlet (ffo-tackle.com) for new rods at great prices.  They are the outlet for Pure Fishing.  I have bought several Fenwick rods from them.  $75 shipped for a $180 Aetos.  Buy one, get second 50% off netted me 2 Aetos crankbait rods for less than the price of one.  Had to pay shipping that time...about $15.  Really like the HMG rods from there.

http://www.ffo-tackle.com/ffo-rods/  $60 for a $100 Veritas casting of spinning rod.  However, you have to keep an eye on FFO as items vary.  Right now pickings are slim.  Can also find deals on reels.

I know several states have their own bass fishing forums.  Texas Fishing Forum is pretty big...and very active...but you have to sort though a lot of ads for stuff other than rods and reels.  New York's forum isn't very active, but I have found some great buys on it.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Monster Fishing Tactle is the best place to buy your tackle needs Check them out online

When Bass Fishing Is More than Just a Hobby - Dobyns Rods

The most innovative and technologically advanced fishing rod blanks on the planet

Get Chomped at Mega Chomp Lure Company and Get The Best Baits for your Money

QUICK LINKS
UB Home
Main Forum
Welcome
Dock Talk
Techniques
Rods and Reels
Tackle Box
Catch of the Day
UB Contests
Tips and Ideas
Sponsor Connection
Fishing Reports
Charter Members Only
Bass Fishing Classified Ads
Boats 4 Sale

BECOME A
CHARTER MEMBER
SUPPORT UB

Find out about the contests before everyone else and know about the latest news first

Page Up

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 35 queries.