Putting Up The Flag

Started by Bud Kennedy, May 24, 2017, 09:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bud Kennedy

Once again I am posting this video for the upcoming holiday.  The storms will be over tonight with fair weather returning for the weekend.  I will also be putting up the flag.  Too many people gave so much so that I can do this and for that I am incredibly grateful.  In our neighborhood we have WWII, Korean War and Viet Nam veterans.  Many have family members serving in harms way on this very day.  We even have a gold star mother that displays her star every day.  It makes me sad and proud at the same time each as we walk by her home.  With special memories for those who gave all, You answered the call of duty and respected our country. Thank you from a grateful nation.

https://youtu.be/NvHy4aIoQXU

FloridaFishinFool

To all our military service men and women past and present, thank you for your service to this country!  ~c~
Words are the exercise for the brain. Words are life expressed... without words we die a slow meaningless death. Silence to the grave is no way to go! So live! Use words! Power of the pen is sharper than any sword! Make it so! Mom said don't surround yourself with idiots! Fly higher than the Eagles... and don't run with the turkeys! Deus Vult!

Mike Cork

There is so much in that message that our youth and half our country doesn't understand or care too.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Lipripper

Bud thanks for the video and Mike your so right and it makes me sad to see it.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Smallie_Stalker

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

FISH520

Great video.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

kadas

Donald Garner

Bud, Tks for sharing the video with us.  I've never seen this one before.
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard