Anyone know who makes this spinnerbait??

Started by SFL BassHunter, May 28, 2017, 09:41:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SFL BassHunter

Quote from: Bassinlou on May 28, 2017, 05:37:06 PM
Glad you found it Rick, from a site sponsor no less.  lo

I know right, shame on me for not looking there first.
PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

Lipripper

~sweat glad you found it and hope you can get it in the color you want.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

SFL BassHunter

Quote from: Lipripper on May 28, 2017, 05:48:02 PM
~sweat glad you found it and hope you can get it in the color you want.

Lip I got a response back from the company that makes them and they said they still make that color. So I messaged Monster to see if they will be stocking it any time soon. I'd like to get a few in that color and give a couple other colors a try that Monster does have currently.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

West6550

Glad you found it, it does look similar to a Siebert Outdoors with the wire tie and long sleeve on the wire. But the skirt and head is kinda booyah or terminatior.

Regardless, glad you found it!

Lipripper

Rick hope Monster will get that color for you if not maybe the company can sell you some or let you know who might.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

merc1997

don't know about the rest of the spinner bait because it is pretty industry standard, but our silver shad skirt looks very similar.  you could just order some of them and put them on your same spinner bait.

bo
On Heaven's Lake

SFL BassHunter

Quote from: merc1997 on May 29, 2017, 10:18:43 AM
don't know about the rest of the spinner bait because it is pretty industry standard, but our silver shad skirt looks very similar.  you could just order some of them and put them on your same spinner bait.

bo

Thanks for the tip! I'll take a look when I get a chance!
Florida Bass Fishing