Guntersville 13 June 2017 Report

Started by MSBG Jake, June 14, 2017, 06:48:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MSBG Jake

Guntersville Lake 13 June 2017 – This report is for the last week on Guntersville...a word of advice folks, make sure you are drinking plenty of water while fishing...this past week I learned the painful way on just how important it is.  Two words KIDNEY STONES...the doctors tell me that  ~b~ ~b~ ~b~Coffee, Sodas, Energy Drinks  :'( :'( :'( and repeated semi-dehydration is the leading cause.  As for the fish, they have set up in the grass and out on the ledges.  We continued to catch good numbers and some good quality fish over the past week.  Water temp range from 78 to 83 degrees.  The best lineup of lures was Tightline Jigs in Green Tequila, D-Bombs in the Super Bug and Candy Grass around cleaner water and Destroyers from Missile Baits, Tightline Jigs "Catch 5" Swim Jigs in White Shad around back channel grass lines and on the main lake ledges.  I have days and USCG Licensed guides available...  As always, we supply all fishing gear including Duckett Rods, LEW's Reels, lures, and drinking water at no additional cost you.  We offer a Military Discount and unmatched dedication to making your trip successful and enjoyable. "Let's go fish' in"
Visit www.midsouthbassguide.com for more photos and follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/MidSouthBassGuide for on the water updates
Jake Davis
MSGT, USAF (Ret)
Mid South Bass Guide
www.midsouthbassguide.com

Lipripper

Thanks for the report Jake and some more nice Guntersville bass. ~c~ Drink lots of water and them dang stones are enough to make a grown man  :'(

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet