Alpha Angler Rods

Started by Bigstick 74, June 26, 2017, 02:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigstick 74

I was notified last week that I won a Alpha Angler bass rod in a contest that I entered online. I know Brandon Palaniuk an BASS Elite Pro uses these rods. I did a little research on them and they seem to be a great rod company with some sweet rods. Have any of you guys heard or used their rods. Mine is supposed to be here in a couple days and I cannot wait to check it out!

Smallie_Stalker

Congrats on the win.  ~c~

Never heard of or used them. Please let us know how they fish once you get a chance to put it to the test.
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Bigstick 74

Will do Smallie! I did get my New Member prize also! Thank you! :)

Lipripper

Sounds like a nice rod and to have won it is even better.  ~c~ ~c~

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Smallie_Stalker

Cool beans.  8)

Thanks for letting me know your prize item made it to you.
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

zippyduck

Cool and you are on a hot streak!!! ~c~

Let us know how it handles.
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

Bigstick 74

Thanks guys! I will post a report after I get to fish with it.

cport

Just went to the web site of Alpha; man that is a great looking rod! I am really intrigued with the line guide system they employ for optimal casting on the spinning rods. So, which one are you getting? That fluke rod made my heart beat faster when I watched the video. Stupid Monkey, stop with the adrenaline shots...
11lb 2 oz PB 🎣

Bigstick 74

I won the Slasher rod. Its a Topwater/ Jerkbait rod. I cannot wait to try it out. I really like that Zilla also. Will report back after I use it a few times.

fishballer06

That Wrench spinning rod looks tempting. Apparently it's a modern day copy of the old NRX 852 Senko Special rods.
3rd place 2019 iBass - Cool Casters
2nd place 2019 iBass - Team Tournament

fishballer06

Quote from: Bigstick 74 on June 26, 2017, 02:57:00 PM
I was notified last week that I won a Alpha Angler bass rod in a contest that I entered online. I know Brandon Palaniuk an BASS Elite Pro uses these rods. I did a little research on them and they seem to be a great rod company with some sweet rods. Have any of you guys heard or used their rods. Mine is supposed to be here in a couple days and I cannot wait to check it out!

Any update on this? How is the quality of these rods? I need a new fairy wand and I'm looking at the Wrench model.
3rd place 2019 iBass - Cool Casters
2nd place 2019 iBass - Team Tournament