2018 UBCS

Started by Jared LeBlue, June 29, 2017, 02:30:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lipripper

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

sillybass

Has anyone heard for sure if Bassinkorea  (Steve ) is still coming over to fish ?

Mike Cork

Quote from: sillybass on December 12, 2017, 12:27:39 AM
Has anyone heard for sure if Bassinkorea  (Steve ) is still coming over to fish ?

He had some serious plans in place. He went to the UK for Christmas but I'm sure he'll post soon enough.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Bassinkorea

Quote from: sillybass on December 12, 2017, 12:27:39 AM

I replied to your PM Ken   ;D
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

-Shawn-

We just changed our Reservation... will be arriving Wednesday the 21st and leaving Sunday. ~cf

BHubb

Just made our reservation arriving the 22nd, looking forward to it again.

Jared LeBlue

Quote from: BHubb on January 23, 2018, 11:22:59 AM
Just made our reservation arriving the 22nd, looking forward to it again.

Are you fishing with Dawn, I mean Ron again?
Good job on the win last year. It was clean finish. ~roflmao
Ok I'll stop.
Ardent Prostaff

sillybass

Quote from: Jared LeBlue on January 29, 2018, 03:58:24 PM
Are you fishing with Dawn, I mean Ron again?
Good job on the win last year. It was clean finish. ~roflmao
Ok I'll stop.

~roflmao ~roflmao

BHubb

It was something, I've never have felt so "bubbly" while fishing and it just kept on and on.  I think it was a sign I may need to clean up my act and get right. ;D ;D

Jared LeBlue

Quote from: BHubb on January 31, 2018, 07:56:31 AM
It was something, I've never have felt so "bubbly" while fishing and it just kept on and on.  I think it was a sign I may need to clean up my act and get right. ;D ;D

Lol. I really felt bad for a short period of time but I got over it. lo
Ardent Prostaff

-Shawn-

Rattle, what are the water temps on the Bend?  Have you heard anything?

Jared LeBlue

I haven't heard a lot from TB is the last two weeks. Before that they were flat out spanking them. I know the water is low and if it stays that way for us in March it's going to make for some impressive stringers. If nothing else everybody should catch a bunch of fish.

Water temp is running in the low 50s right now
Ardent Prostaff

Mike Cork

Cabins are officially full, they have RV and tent camping. Mother ain't gonna do a tent anymore.... Once I find the other options I'll post here in case there are others that dropped the ball like myself  ~b~

Cork's Reel Service

ʇuǝɹq™

I'll be heading down that Monday the 19th. Can't wait for it to get here.

-Shawn-

Quote from: Jared LeBlue on February 01, 2018, 11:39:14 AM
I haven't heard a lot from TB is the last two weeks. Before that they were flat out spanking them. I know the water is low and if it stays that way for us in March it's going to make for some impressive stringers. If nothing else everybody should catch a bunch of fish.

Water temp is running in the low 50s right now

Wow! I'm surprised that the water is that warm! I figured mid 40's with all the cold weather y'all have had.

Mike Cork

Quote from: ʇuǝɹq™ on February 01, 2018, 01:02:39 PM
I'll be heading down that Monday the 19th. Can't wait for it to get here.

Damn, I'll follow you on the lake then :-*

BTW didn't you stay at the place next door to San Migel last year? Do you remember what it cost and how many it slept?

Cork's Reel Service

-Shawn-

Wish we could go on the 19th...  :'(

ʇuǝɹq™

Quote from: Mike Cork on February 01, 2018, 01:28:23 PM
Damn, I'll follow you on the lake then :-*

BTW didn't you stay at the place next door to San Migel last year? Do you remember what it cost and how many it slept?

I hope to have something figured out by that weekend. The one we stayed at was Wild Wood, and it only slept two, and it was expensive. Like $350 for the 3 nights.

ʇuǝɹq™

Quote from: -Shawn- on February 01, 2018, 01:30:55 PM
Wish we could go on the 19th...  :'(

That week is spring break in Arkansas so lil man is going to spend the week with both sets of grandparents. Wife gave me the kitchen pass to head on down on Monday. One of her coworkers has a lake house she is letting me us.

Jared LeBlue

The Wild Wood is right next door. It is a little pricey but the cabins are nice.
Ardent Prostaff

-Shawn-

Quote from: ʇuǝɹq™ on February 01, 2018, 01:38:58 PM
That week is spring break in Arkansas so lil man is going to spend the week with both sets of grandparents. Wife gave me the kitchen pass to head on down on Monday. One of her coworkers has a lake house she is letting me us.

Good you can point me in the right direction on the 21st.   ~gf

ʇuǝɹq™

Quote from: -Shawn- on February 02, 2018, 10:40:16 AM
Good you can point me in the right direction on the 21st.   ~gf

I sure hope I can help out. The way my fishing has been going, I get lucky to catch 5 when people are stroking them.

7TCU

I need to do some scouting down there soon.

-Shawn-

The Weatherman is talking about another arctic outbreak Mid to late month, so everything might slow down again

Blacknredflake

BITE THE DAMN WORM!