Mass roll call

Started by MassBassin508, July 01, 2017, 07:39:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MassBassin508

Who else is from our lovely state??
Fish,Eat,Sleep......Rinse and Repeat.

BigFitz

Worcester area here.  I'm surprised there aren't more MA folks on here.

Lipripper

Not a whole lot. So make sure to post some reports from when you go fishing and maybe some others will stop by and see your reports and join in.  ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Smallie_Stalker

We do have a few. I thought for sure the hard water season would have them posting some more.

I wasn't able to get out at all last year or there would have been some more reports in here. I'm hoping that will change this year and maybe we can start a new trend to keep this board more active.  :-*
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

BigFitz

I'll make sure to post some reports. Ice fishing had been great so far this year but with all this rain and warm weather it's been sketchy this week. It's tough to get my bass fix. Haha. Ahh but that's New England.

Smallie_Stalker

I hear ya.

I hate ice fishing lo. Only did it once and I knew it just wasn't for me.

Sent from my LG-H932 (LG V30 Plus) using Tapatalk

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Lipripper

Quote from: Smallie_Stalker on February 05, 2018, 04:13:19 PM
I hear ya.

I hate ice fishing lo. Only did it once and I knew it just wasn't for me.

Sent from my LG-H932 (LG V30 Plus) using Tapatalk
I use to do it a lot but not anymore since I got older. It was fun. I might go again but only from one of them    ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

kodi2k6

I live in Methuen, MA, literally right on the NH stateline.  I took my Coleman Crawdad out today to my favorite 97 acre mudhole to wet a line. Most of the ice was gone, it is only 6 feet deep with a dark, muddy/weedy bottom, so it warms up quickly.  Water temperature was between 46 to 48 degrees, fishing was s-l-o-w!  I only caught one 17 inch pickerel with three hours on the water.   Last year on Feb. 26th, I pulled in a 4 pound largemouth on my first cast of the year!  No so lucky this year, maybe I used up all of my luck ordering a new Heritage boat.  :-)