Win custom baits from Doc Irv

Started by Mike Cork, July 05, 2017, 01:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cork

Doc Irv Custom Baits

Doc Irv is giving away a sample pack to three lucky winners.  :-*

To enter the drawing email me the correct answer to the question below at
[Please enable JavaScript to see this content]

You must put "Doc Irv" in the subject line and your "screen name" in the text to qualify!

Question: When ordering creature baits from Doc Irv, how many come in a pack?

Hint: https://docirvcustombaits.com/baitbox/

I will assign emails a number as I get them and will use a random number generator to pick a winner for us.

You have until Sunday at midnight (9 July 2017) to get your answer in. Good Luck.

I will draw the winners on the Monday or Tuesday following the Sunday closing date. I never know when I'll feel well enough to go fishing so... I've left myself two days to pick the winners ~shade

Please give the site sponsors first shot at your fishing dollars when it's time to buy. They have great products and will save you money. We just ask that you look to them first.

Monster Fishing Tackle
Dobyns Rods
Bass Angler Magazine
NuTech Lures
Doc Irv
Mister Twister
Get Bit Outdoors
Mega Chomp
Fishing Frenzy Tackle

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

cport

IN like Flynt. I'm dating myself with that aren't I...
11lb 2 oz PB 🎣

DocIrv

Hey guys and gals watch out for the trick questions which this one might or might not be. But what I really wanted to talk to  you about was the last two contests only 2 of the 3 winners each month contacted me and got their baits. I will not go looking for a winner who does not contact me. So, enter the contest and be sure to check to see if  you won and then please pm me with your name and mailing information. The winners will be getting grab bags of sample baits which means not a custom order. Questions?
UB members get a 20% discount. Use the coupon code UB20 during check out. If you are not satisfied with the color or texture of your custom made Doc Irv baits just let me know and I will redo it at no cost to you to your satisfaction, because I am not happy unless you are happy.*
*But if you are one of those people who is never satisfied then I ret

Smallie_Stalker

I am in. Can never have enough of Doc's baits.  :)

Thank you Doc and UB!!!  ~c~
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Smallie_Stalker

Charter Members, don't forget that you get two chances to enter each contest.  Just remember to indicate in your second email that it is a Charter Member entry.  :-*

Good luck to everyone who enters.  ~fff ~fff ~cf

zippyduck

I got my sample pack last month and still have not tried them all out.
Thanks Doc but I'm out this month. Someone else can have a shot at them.
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

scottrowell

SteveTX

Dug

I R in also.

Thank you Doc Irv!

Dug
In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.

Mike Cork

Doc Irv is getting popular ~c~ ~c~

Guys hopefully while visiting the site you seen that Doc can make it. No matter what you're looking for, no matter what color, flake, scent.... Doc can build it. So whether it's a long lost love or a bait that you are tired of paying high retail pricing, give Doc a shot.

Our winners

rickdelprado
Scottrowell
DonM

Guys send Doc a message with your mailing address. Just click HERE

Cork's Reel Service

zippyduck

Enjoy the baits guys, only problem is you will want more when you start catching with them.
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

Capt. BassinLou

SFL BassHunter

Done!

Thank you Mike, UB, and DocIrv! Can't wait to try some DocIrv baits that is for sure!
PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

DonM

Thanks Doc and Mike!  Can't wait to get 'em.  I've always been pleased with Doc Irv's stuff!  Free is even better!  :)
DonM

cport

Congrats guys, I hope I win one of these Doc Irvs soon, I love his senko style baits.
11lb 2 oz PB 🎣

Captsteve

Congratulations

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Steve
Headed for the Lake

Smallie_Stalker

SteveTX

cojab

Quote from: DocIrv on July 05, 2017, 02:59:49 PM
Questions?

Yes actually.

What is your preferred method of ordering additional baits when winning one of these contests?

When I have been fortunate enough to win one of these contest, I typically order additional baits as a thank you to the sponsors and to save on shipping. I won some of your baits once and put in an order for some additional baits but it was confusing to coordinate adding another order to the baits that I won.

Congrats to the winners.
TTK has spoken.

Mike Cork

Cojab I'm not sure what happened last time but a few months ago the process in it's self was slightly confusing.

Now I would suggest making an order and put in the notes that you are a UB winner on the July drawing. He is always open to a call as well.

Cork's Reel Service

cojab

Quote from: Mike Cork on July 15, 2017, 09:07:34 AM
Cojab I'm not sure what happened last time but a few months ago the process in it's self was slightly confusing.

Now I would suggest making an order and put in the notes that you are a UB winner on the July drawing. He is always open to a call as well.

Sounds good
TTK has spoken.

SFL BassHunter

Well I wanted to thank Doc Irv and UB again. Got the package today in the mail.
Lots of cool baits in there.
I was thrown for a loop for a second there when I pulled out a giant brush hopper and was thinking man that's a big freaking bait is it for bass? Lol then I remembered that big baits catch big bass. Pretty cool!!

PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

DonM

I got mine Saturday.  Thanks again Doc!  Looking forward to trying them.
DonM