Alien Abduction?

Started by Bretts_daddy, July 17, 2017, 08:27:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bretts_daddy

I just had to share this...LOL.
The only stupid question is the one you don't ask!

No matter how much we know about fishing there is always more to learn!

SFL BassHunter

PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

SteveTX

:shocking:
I created a lot of lonely fish yesterday then.  lo

FISH520

Nice lol.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Princeton_Man

Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Mike Cork

I think about this when you get that little guy when you set the hook he flies out of the water like he's been beamed aboard ~roflmao

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

SteveTX

Quote from: Mike Cork on July 17, 2017, 09:06:43 AM
I think about this when you get that little guy when you set the hook he flies out of the water like he's been beamed aboard ~roflmao
I beamed aboard one like that yesterday. It was sad really I had been catching some decent fish with the frog and some toads using the double heavy frog hooks and 65lb braid so here comes this strike slightly under water I set the hook and here comes 10" jr flying at us. Honestly I may have killed him I think it tweaked his face to the side like it pulled his skull apart or something. He swam off but guaranteed he was not the same. 

SFL BassHunter

Quote from: SteveTX on July 17, 2017, 08:42:04 AM
:shocking:
I created a lot of lonely fish yesterday then.  lo

Don't worry, when you catch enough of them they find each other and create a support group. That's how schools get formed I think.
PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

Nutoy

Not in Louisiana. They post their pictures on milk cartons.

Mike Cork

Quote from: Nutoy on July 17, 2017, 10:29:28 AM
Not in Louisiana. They post their pictures on milk cartons.

~roflmao

Cork's Reel Service

Team KaRu

Quote from: Mike Cork on July 17, 2017, 09:06:43 AM
Hilarious!
PB: 10.3 lbs - Lake Fork

Oldfart9999

Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

Kris

Now that's funny stuff there
Reservoir fishing in MD, Vietnam Vet, Retired
Ouachita 16' Model B, Minn Kota, Lowrance, Raymarine
Moderator - Maryland Fishing Reports and Chat

Smallie_Stalker

At least we don't probe them!!!  :o
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

DonM

Quote from: Smallie_Stalker on July 17, 2017, 04:16:29 PM
At least we don't probe them!!!  :o
Speak for yourself!  How else you gonna find out what they are feeding on?  :)
DonM

Smallie_Stalker

True, but the alien type of probe usually takes place from the opposite end, and I'm not about to start there.  lo
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

islandbass

Fish Caught and Released #1 : "Yeah, that alien creature pulled me out of the water and put me in what I think was a hot tub... but there were no honeys in this pool."  ~fff

Fish Caught and Released #2 :"You think that's bad? The alien that abducted me grabbed me by my lip and tried to kiss me! Luckily, I was able to shake him off and fell back into the drink."  :shocking:  :shocking:

Wise Never Caught Fish: "What do you two expect? If you go for fake bait, you'll only wind up talking about fake news..."  PoPo  (Drum Roll)  :surrender:

~b~

ARX - IB's Daughter on BC Reels:
"Papi! I like this reel. It is so much easier to use than the other one (the spinning reel) and it is more fun to use too." Now all I can say to that is this;
"That's my little girl!"

Mike Cork

Quote from: islandbass on July 18, 2017, 02:08:13 AM
Fish Caught and Released #1 : "Yeah, that alien creature pulled me out of the water and put me in what I think was a hot tub... but there were no honeys in this pool."  ~fff

Fish Caught and Released #2 :"You think that's bad? The alien that abducted me grabbed me by my lip and tried to kiss me! Luckily, I was able to shake him off and fell back into the drink."  :shocking:  :shocking:

Wise Never Caught Fish: "What do you two expect? If you go for fake bait, you'll only wind up talking about fake news..."  PoPo  (Drum Roll)  :surrender:

~b~

~roflmao

Cork's Reel Service