Hatch and Kissimmee 7/13

Started by FD, July 15, 2017, 05:14:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FD

Josh and I launched from Port Hatchineha about 730. Having not been on the lake in around a year we decided to run and gun and see as much water as we could before the weather got nasty. We poked around the north end of Hatch in the running water from Marion creek with a couple of bites but no hook ups. Headed south into the river channel and boated a 7 pounder on a Bitters vibe. Moved into Kissimmee and found white caps. Headed to the east side to stay out of most of the wind. After several stops along the east wall we finally found some active fish outside of 27 palms about the time the thunderstorms started rolling in. 3 decent fish boated in 3 hours all swimming the mega vibe.

Sent from the end of the paved road.....
Arti-FISH-ial Entertainment Guide Service
FDx Custom Rods                                   SwampCat Boat Works

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

flowerjohn

Damn nice!!!!

Message sent via the FC Network.

Capt. BassinLou

Thank you for the report Lee. Happy you guys found yourselves some nice fish.

Mike Cork

Thanks for the report. I've fished Kissimmee as a kid but remember mostly cat tails... cool to see Rocks there. Here in Louisiana the only rock you find is in Lowes or Home Depot  ~roflmao

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Deadeye

big g

Nice job finding some decent fish with so much water.    ~c~
(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.

FD

Quote from: big g on July 17, 2017, 05:03:18 PM
Nice job finding some decent fish with so much water.    ~c~

Thanks big g, you fish big water so you know how hard it can be sometimes...

Sent from the end of the paved road.....
Arti-FISH-ial Entertainment Guide Service
FDx Custom Rods                                   SwampCat Boat Works