Cypress 7-25

Started by DonM, July 25, 2017, 10:19:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonM

111 views, no replies, so . . . I guess no one was really interested! 
DonM

Elijahtc

DonM

Quote from: Elijahtc on July 26, 2017, 11:35:25 PM
?

I posted a fairly complete fishing report and a lot of people read it but no one replied, so I figured they didn't like it, or weren't interested enough to reply, so I deleted it.  No problem, I'll do like most others and not post any reports.
DonM

Mike Cork

not fair  :'( I've been so busy I haven't been able to look at this board  :surrender:

111 people were interested or they wouldn't have looked. Did you ask a question and no one answered?

Swing by the house when you are out and fill me in :-* Thinking about taking the grandkids out there to play.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

ʇuǝɹq™

Quote from: DonM on July 27, 2017, 12:33:33 AM
I posted a fairly complete fishing report and a lot of people read it but no one replied, so I figured they didn't like it, or weren't interested enough to reply, so I deleted it.  No problem, I'll do like most others and not post any reports.

Wish I would have logged in during the time span of your post and deletion.

Ted

DonM

I went to Cypress Tuesday at about 3:00.  Caught several bass in the 2 pound range on Fluke, in shallow water.  I first tried frogs, whopper plopper, brushhog and beaver without a bite. 
Grandson called and wanted to go boat riding so I quit fishing at five.  :)
I guess I shouldn't expect anyone to reply.  There have been only a small handful of Louisiana fishing reports.  Everyone wants to read them but nobody seems to want to share much information.  That's cool though.  I probably over-reacted.

DonM

oldjim

Have not fished since last tournment on cross, just to hot for me to go alone. Out next tournment is b/c, what was water temp and color. Heard sava was bad on cyp.
Oldjim

Mike Cork

A weightless (if it was) flukes would be awesome and easy for the boys!

Mind me asking, docks or shore lines?

Cork's Reel Service

DonM

Water temp was 92!  Every bite I had was in grass along shoreline, 1 to 3 feet. 
The water is quite clear for this lake. 
Salvinia wasn't bad where I was fishing. 
I used weightless  WM Red Fluke.  Had to be in the wind to get bit. 
Did I mention that it was HOT out there?  :)
DonM

Mike Cork

Yeah it's hot, especially for an afternoon/evening trip :surrender:

Thanks for the intel. Gonna try and put my oldest grandson on a couple.

Cork's Reel Service