Ultimate Bass ULTIMATE BASS | BASS FISHING CLASSIFIED ADS | CONTACT US    

Bass Fishing information about bass boats, tackle, fishing rods, baitcasters and other reels all about bass fishing.
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

I am personally getting tired of spammers! We will be aggressively blocking IP addresses  from here on out. If you find yourself  blocked call 318-347-7380 and we will work to correct the issue. Thank you!

Page Down
FREE TACKLE EVERY WEEK

Bass Anglers Magazine - The Best bass fishing magazine on the rack! Subscribe Today and Catch More Bass

NuTech Lures

Doc Irv Custom Baits

Life Vantage

Get Bit Outdoors

X Zone Lures

Bass Anglers Magazine - The Best bass fishing magazine on the rack! Subscribe Today and Catch More Bass

Bass Boats For Sale Free Classified Ads

Laurie Cork
Ph. (318)347-7380
You can Email Me Here

Mike Cork
Ph. (318)560-9827

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: UB IBASS rules  (Read 1202 times)

zippyduck

• Charter Member
  • Daiwa, LSCR, Dobyns, Nutech, Keitech, Yamamoto
UB IBASS rules
« on: July 31, 2017, 05:59:39 PM »

1. UB IBASS Tourney is for everyone (even you Canadians are welcome)

2. There are no monetary fees or prizes involved. Just pure Bragging Rights.

3. All three black bass species " Largemouth, Smallmouth, and Kentucky Spots" count.

4. There are two zones this season.
All bass must be caught in the zone you are registered in. You may register in 2 zones.
Hot Rodders zone: Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas, and California
Cool Casters zone: Everywhere else.

Two seperate competitions for the regular season AOY.
Then in October the top three from each zone face off in the Classic.

Also we will have a team tourney in October. Teams will consist of a member from each zone and will be drawn from a hat for the pairings. Sign ups for the team tourney will be one week before the October 1st.

4b: If the water body you want to fish, be it public or private has no signs and/or fencing that clearly states NO TRESSPASSING and/or NO FISHING, and can be utilized for fishing by anyone without permission then the fish caught there can be used for this competition. In regards to apartments, and HOA communities. If you are a resident or a guest of a resident, and residents and guests are legally allowed to fish on the property, meaning the Associations of these communities allow fishing on their property, then the fish caught there can be used for this competition. (This addendum will go into effect on 11/1/2017)

5. Bass can be submitted for competition if caught from the bank or from boat. Tournament catches    will be permitted. Bass can only be caught from rod and reel, and the use of artificial lures only. No live bait submissions will be allowed.

6 . Only the top 5 longest bass length's in inches will count toward competition. Participant with the longest stringer at the end of each month will be declared the winner

7. Fish measuring: A clear picture showing the entire fish must be submitted within 24 hours of the Bass being caught. (Except for the last day of the month. Those pics must be submitted before 11:59pm) The picture must be clear enough to show the bass on top of or next to a measuring device with numbers displayed in inches. Measurement is from nose to the end of the tail. Please note: A rod measurement will not be accepted unless the rod itself has been altered into a measuring device with clear numerical measurements in inches displayed.

8. Competition period begins on the 1st of each new month and ends on the last day of each month at 11:59pm. Open enrollment for competition occurs during the first 6 days of each new month. After that the competition enrollment closes til the next month.

9.  Participants will be responsible for tracking and submitting their own catches. Club Director will document and post the contest standings at the end of each week.

10. This competition was created for anglers to have fun. Note however, like all competitions individual competitive behaviors come out as well. Each participant will agree to conduct themselves in a positive sportsmanlike manner. Any cheating or deliberate attempts to harm the integrity of this club, will result in immediate dismissal from this competition.

A posted report in your respected state would really be appreciated.

The season will run from April to October

Any suggestions to make it better should be posted in another post or PM'd to Mike or I.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 06:47:06 PM by zippyduck »
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"

zippyduck

• Charter Member
Re: UB IBASS rules
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 06:00:14 PM »

A rule has been added to protect our community here.

Rule 4B

zippyduck

• Charter Member
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2018, 05:15:49 AM »

I am excited to announce a new format has been added to the rules.
Two zones of competition resuling in two AOY.
A classic for the top three competitors of each zone in October.
And a Team competition in October.

Mike Cork

• Father Time
  • Admin
  • Get the Net it's a Hawg
    • Ultimate Bass
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2018, 11:43:45 AM »

Thanks for working all this Zippy  ~c~ I really like the team concept too  ~c~ Hope I make the top three so I can play ~bb
Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

SteveTX

• Charter Member
  • IBASS 2017 4th place 374.50"
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2018, 05:10:01 PM »

Thanks for working all this Zippy  ~c~ I really like the team concept too  ~c~ Hope I make the top three so I can play ~bb
Something tells me that wont be a problem. Oh yeah it was that fat friggin trophy from winning last years IBASS.  ~roflmao
UltimateBass Free Bass Fishing Tourney (IBASS) is for everyone!
Just make an account at UltimateBass.com and follow these simple rules found here

Smallie_Stalker

• CM Community Diplomat
  • Good things come to those who bait !!!
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2018, 07:11:13 PM »

Dumb question. I'll be using one of the Fatsack rulers to measure my catches. it measures in 1/4 inch increments. In the event that the fish's length falls somewhere between the lines do we round up or down to the nearest 1/4 inch?
Supporting Companies: Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Fenwick  Shakespeare  Spiderwire

zippyduck

• Charter Member
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2018, 07:38:50 PM »

Round down to the nearest 1/4" please.

Smallie_Stalker

• CM Community Diplomat
  • Good things come to those who bait !!!
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2018, 03:21:33 PM »

Will Do.  :)
Supporting Companies: Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Fenwick  Shakespeare  Spiderwire
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Monster Fishing Tactle is the best place to buy your tackle needs Check them out online

When Bass Fishing Is More than Just a Hobby - Dobyns Rods

QUICK LINKS
UB Home
Main Forum
Welcome
Dock Talk
Techniques
Rods and Reels
Tackle Box
Catch of the Day
UB Contests
Tips and Ideas
Sponsor Connection
Fishing Reports
Charter Members Only
Bass Fishing Classified Ads
Boats 4 Sale

BECOME A
CHARTER MEMBER
SUPPORT UB

Find out about the contests before everyone else and know about the latest news first

Page Up

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 23 queries.