Calling on my fellow UB'ers to help us win this contest!

Started by Polaris425, August 18, 2017, 08:58:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Polaris425

We entered a beautiful bathroom contest via the Builders Guild. Would sure love if ya'll would go vote for us!

Vote here https://www.guildquality.com/polls/Battle-of-the-Beautiful-Bathrooms

look for "The Builders Group" we're about half way down, click the vote button, it will send you an email to confirm your vote. You have to click the confirm link in the email for it to count!!

I did it, with every one of my emails ;) lol...  ;D  ;D

I'd sure appreciate it!!
Fishin' Alabama
Building Rods, & Snatchin' Lips.

Lipripper

I would vote but don't want to give out my email address to be filled up with ads. It does look good though.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

islandbass

Voted for you.

@ Lipripper: I also don't like to provide my personal email address so I have a "junk" email" address for instances I need to provide an email address to keep my personal emails cleaner.  ~sun
ARX - IB's Daughter on BC Reels:
"Papi! I like this reel. It is so much easier to use than the other one (the spinning reel) and it is more fun to use too." Now all I can say to that is this;
"That's my little girl!"

Polaris425

It should not sign you up for any email lists... it's just to keep bots from voting. But I understand.
Fishin' Alabama

flowerjohn

cport

11lb 2 oz PB 🎣

Lipripper

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Polaris425

Thanks Guys! Looks like we're in 2nd place now... keep it up!
Fishin' Alabama

mygreenihc

I voted.  Looks like you are at 7% with two others at 8%. 

Brad

mygreenihc

I voted with two different accounts,  but it is still at 7%.  I will get the wife to vote twice when I get home.

Brad

Oldfart9999

Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

Polaris425

the one that's winning is without a doubt the ugliest bathroom in the contest....

weird. lol
Fishin' Alabama

Smallie_Stalker

I've got a couple of throw away email addresses I use for stuff like this. Will put some votes in for you. Good luck.
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire