Ultimate Bass ULTIMATE BASS | BASS FISHING CLASSIFIED ADS | CONTACT US    

Bass Fishing information about bass boats, tackle, fishing rods, baitcasters and other reels all about bass fishing.
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Tapatalk should be back up. Please report issues -->here<--. Thank you!

Page Down
FREE TACKLE EVERY WEEK

Bass Anglers Magazine - The Best bass fishing magazine on the rack! Subscribe Today and Catch More Bass

NuTech Lures

Doc Irv Custom Baits

Life Vantage

Get Bit Outdoors

Fishing Frenzy Tackle

Bass Anglers Magazine - The Best bass fishing magazine on the rack! Subscribe Today and Catch More Bass

Bass Boats For Sale Free Classified Ads

Laurie Cork
Ph. (318)347-7380
You can Email Me Here

Mike Cork
Ph. (318)560-9827

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some Fishing Videos  (Read 253 times)

Broskee

• Ultimate Basser
  • Never Give Up
Some Fishing Videos
« on: August 20, 2017, 09:18:56 AM »

Hey guys here are some of my fishing videos of fishing on the river. I used gopro studio for one of the vidoes and I just didn't seem to like it all that well, so I got filmora and it works really well. So here they are thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXO0R9AX7is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xS8OILW_r8&t=220s

Lipripper

• Life Member
  • Illinois
Re: Some Fishing Videos
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2017, 10:57:44 AM »

Thanks for the videos and love that music and some nice looking fish. ~c~

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Donald Garner

• LM Forum Staff
  • B.A.S.S. Life Member / LSCR Club Member
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2017, 12:35:32 PM »

Congrats on the catching and tks for sharing the videos with us also. ~c~
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax

Pferox

• Right on the Gulf Coast.
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2017, 01:17:18 PM »

Great video.  I've been using Filmora for a few years now and have been very happy with it.
"If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in bed with a mosquito" - African Proverb.  Jim

Lipripper

• Life Member
  • Illinois
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2017, 01:49:29 PM »

Great video.  I've been using Filmora for a few years now and have been very happy with it.
When you going fishing again and make some more videos?  ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Broskee

• Ultimate Basser
  • Never Give Up
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2017, 07:07:34 PM »

What you should do is subscribe that way when I post one you can look at it. Just saying

Pferox

• Right on the Gulf Coast.
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2017, 12:01:33 AM »

When you going fishing again and make some more videos?  ;D

Might not ever, my health isn't very fishing friendly.  Heck I can't even get into the shop to stream woodworking film on Twitch.
"If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in bed with a mosquito" - African Proverb.  Jim

Msn26753

• Smallmouth
  • Baby Bass
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2017, 07:09:20 AM »

Hey guys here are some of my fishing videos of fishing on the river. I used gopro studio for one of the vidoes and I just didn't seem to like it all that well, so I got filmora and it works really well. So here they are thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXO0R9AX7is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xS8OILW_r8&t=220s

Dang that's some nice quick bass fishing...  The river sucks  here at Alexandria..  I caught 5 in about 3 hours yesterday...  I see you like cranking or that just happen to be what they were hitting on..  I love cranking but been tying some new stuff lately..  I got to where I would throw a crankabait and that was it..  So I've been exploring some jigs spinnerbaits and flipping and pitching some new plastics lately... Ive only caught 2 bass on spinnerbaits in my life.. Lol...  Anyhow,  send some them bass down this way..  I think the locks here at Alex stay open,  they don't Flood the area like they do at Colfax and st.  Maurice,  so the river fishing is really bad\ hard here..  But beggers can't be choosers... Lol   

Broskee

• Ultimate Basser
  • Never Give Up
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2017, 08:36:24 AM »

Dang that's some nice quick bass fishing...  The river sucks  here at Alexandria..  I caught 5 in about 3 hours yesterday...  I see you like cranking or that just happen to be what they were hitting on..  I love cranking but been tying some new stuff lately..  I got to where I would throw a crankabait and that was it..  So I've been exploring some jigs spinnerbaits and flipping and pitching some new plastics lately... Ive only caught 2 bass on spinnerbaits in my life.. Lol...  Anyhow,  send some them bass down this way..  I think the locks here at Alex stay open,  they don't Flood the area like they do at Colfax and st.  Maurice,  so the river fishing is really bad\ hard here..  But beggers can't be choosers... Lol   
Cranking just happened to be what I was doing those days, the water was really muddy so I was using something that had sound and they could hone in on. Spinnerbaits can be good it has to be right conditions for me. Have you ever used a bladed bait like a chatterbait. They seem to work well for me on the river. Try B/B colors.

Msn26753

• Smallmouth
  • Baby Bass
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2017, 03:26:45 PM »

No I don't think I have..  Used them on a few bigger lakes around here..  But can't say I never threw one in River.. Will have to tryout..  I've got a b/b one,  haven't even took it out box in year,  probably a little rusty.. Lol..  I usually fish the chart blackback spinnerbaits down rock jetties,  sometime firetiger.. But I have best luck beating the banks with a Tennessee shad...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Monster Fishing Tactle is the best place to buy your tackle needs Check them out online

When Bass Fishing Is More than Just a Hobby - Dobyns Rods

The most innovative and technologically advanced fishing rod blanks on the planet

Get Chomped at Mega Chomp Lure Company and Get The Best Baits for your Money

QUICK LINKS
UB Home
Main Forum
Welcome
Dock Talk
Techniques
Rods and Reels
Tackle Box
Catch of the Day
UB Contests
Tips and Ideas
Sponsor Connection
Fishing Reports
Charter Members Only
Bass Fishing Classified Ads
Boats 4 Sale

BECOME A
CHARTER MEMBER
SUPPORT UB

Find out about the contests before everyone else and know about the latest news first

Page Up

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 36 queries.