ABA Nationals Ouachita River

Started by fishinforsanity, August 24, 2017, 10:28:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishinforsanity

Just trying to see who else will be going to nationals this year? Don Kennedy and myself are for sure. I know Eric Brown said he might but just trying to get a head count so we can coordinate our efforts. Off limits starts Sept 17th so ANY info on this tough fishery would be greatly appreciated. Just please pm. Thank you!
My heart is in the woods and on the water! My head; however, is used on a daily basis as a financial advisor. Please let me know if I can help in any way.

trick worm

Ill be going. I'm planning to spend all of labor day weekend over there. I was planning on talking to yall at the Divisional championship about maybe rooming with someone to cut hotel costs through the official practice and tournament.
PB 8.96 - Cross Lake

fishinforsanity

Don and I have a room at the Best Western. We're going over to practice this weekend. Labor Day weekend is for dove hunting!  ;D
My heart is in the woods and on the water! My head; however, is used on a daily basis as a financial advisor. Please let me know if I can help in any way.

fishinforsanity

BTW, love to have your input since you have much more experience on the Ouachita than I. I'm happy to share with any of our local guys. Want to see the trophy stay here!

trick worm

I haven't booked a room yet. I was gonna wait to see if I found a roommate first.
I decided to go labor day because it's a 3 day weekend, and that's about as close as I can fish it before off limits and still have time to prefish Cross for our divisional championship. I'd love to share info if you wanna PM me.
PB 8.96 - Cross Lake

Lipripper

Good to all of y'all fishing in the tournament and hope y'all catch some nice fish.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Mike Cork

I didn't fish enough events to play. Just couldn't pull it out after missing the first few because of my back surgery.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service