SEPTEMBER UB IBASS Tournament Thread

Started by zippyduck, August 29, 2017, 05:43:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zippyduck

SEPTEMBER 2017 UB IBASS TOURNAMENT starts Friday SEPTEMBER 1st.

We are excited to get everyone involved in a fun fishing contest.
Lets start seeing lots of fish pics and see how you compare to some of these big sticks we have around here.
Please have fun, have a good time. This was created with you in mind. If you agree with rules and the terms of our club, all you have to say and submit are the words " I'm in"

http://www.ultimatebass.com/bass-fishing-forum/index.php?topic=137133.0

3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

zippyduck

I'm in and Mike is going down this month.

Lipripper

Quote from: zippyduck on August 29, 2017, 05:44:28 PM
~bb ~bb I would love to get in but since I still can't walk or stand for very long and can't use live bait I will just watch from the side line.  ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

bassmanstan

I'm in again, gotta keep zippy on his toes with these pa bass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ddyyak

I'm in again. King of the 14 inchers

Va_Hawghunter

I'm in again, hopefully it picks up some here

There is nothing like time on the water.

SteveTX

Mike Cork

Quote from: zippyduck on August 29, 2017, 05:44:28 PM

I'm in... Could be pretty easy to put the smack down on me this month. Looks like we are gonna have some high water for a while, that puts the bass in places I can't reach with my boat  :'( :'( :'(

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Lipripper

Quote from: Mike Cork on August 30, 2017, 08:54:51 AM
I'm in... Could be pretty easy to put the smack down on me this month. Looks like we are gonna have some high water for a while, that puts the bass in places I can't reach with my boat  :'( :'( :'(
Maybe LMG will loan your the mud puppy.  lo lo

Mike Cork

Quote from: Lipripper on August 30, 2017, 09:05:50 AM
Maybe LMG will loan your the mud puppy.  lo lo

I might need it. All the gator boats around here are in Houston doing what Louisiana neighbors do ~c~ ~c~

Cork's Reel Service

Lipripper

Quote from: Mike Cork on August 30, 2017, 09:11:41 AM
I might need it. All the gator boats around here are in Houston doing what Louisiana neighbors do ~c~ ~c~
Lot of good folks down there helping out those in Texas that need help. ~c~ ~c~

SteveTX

Quote from: Lipripper on August 30, 2017, 09:13:04 AM
Lot of good folks down there helping out those in Texas that need help. ~c~ ~c~
No kidding. I read that report on Bass Pro and it made me like them just a little more. I really didn't care much for their prices etc but if they help with some of their $ and boats I can show a little love.

AzBoonda

I have 3-4 outings for Sept and in good fun will try and rep the Az lol. Maybe for no other reason then this sounds fun so count me in.

Lipripper

Quote from: AzBoonda on August 30, 2017, 03:04:05 PM
I have 3-4 outings for Sept and in good fun will try and rep the Az lol. Maybe for no other reason then this sounds fun so count me in.
Just don't forget to put them on the measuring device and take a picture of it. Unlike some of the members who keep forgetting that part of it.  lo lo

AzBoonda

Quote from: Lipripper on August 30, 2017, 03:28:19 PM
Just don't forget to put them on the measuring device and take a picture of it. Unlike some of the members who keep forgetting that part of it.  lo lo

Depends on  ~beer~ I may submit photos of me measuring random chit at the ponds ;)

SteveTX

Quote from: AzBoonda on August 30, 2017, 03:04:05 PM
It is fun.
You go on a errand bank fishing run and leave the nice measuring scale on your boat. You try and make a fish out of water lay still on a miniature tape measure that has no lock while you take 2 pictures. One of the entire fish nosed up properly on the scale then a close up of the tail getting a clear measurement shot.
You take your pictures and dont preview them before releasing a nice long fatty only to find the sun has bleached out the scale numbers so no one can read it.
You can also take pictures release the fish and have your finger blocking the head of the fish so its a invalid picture as no one knows if the fish was nose up on zero.
Or you can catch a ton of fish all the same damn 15 to 16" in length but fat as hell. If this contest went by weight I would have a shot with these 16" suckers. lo

Sure its fun by all means you should join in its a party.  ~roflmao

Mike Cork

Quote from: AzBoonda on August 30, 2017, 03:41:49 PM
Depends on  ~beer~ I may submit photos of me measuring random chit at the ponds ;)

~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao

Cork's Reel Service

zippyduck

Welcome to our little contest AzBoonda. Check out some of the other months to see how guys took their pics.

AzBoonda

Quote from: zippyduck on August 30, 2017, 05:35:08 PM
Welcome to our little contest AzBoonda. Check out some of the other months to see how guys took their pics.

Yeah I saw some of these and frankly I am terrified to post mine hahaha. Most of my catches are what the past catches poop out everyday  ~roflmao.

I am making it sound like Az does not have nice bass which is hardly the case. I will do my best within my means which is all urban pond fishing from the bank but I have pulled some nice ones in spots so never can tell.

Lipripper

Quote from: AzBoonda on August 30, 2017, 05:41:09 PM
Yeah I saw some of these and frankly I am terrified to post mine hahaha. Most of my catches are what the past catches poop out everyday  ~roflmao.

I am making it sound like Az does not have nice bass which is hardly the case. I will do my best within my means which is all urban pond fishing from the bank but I have pulled some nice ones in spots so never can tell.
I'm sure you catch some at least this big a whole 9"
  ~roflmao ~roflmao

zippyduck

REALLY LIP! ???

We don't want to discourage Rick from posting his big catches. ~shhh

AzBoonda

Lip I have a great feeling we going to get along just great  ;D

Lipripper

Quote from: zippyduck on August 30, 2017, 07:08:33 PM
REALLY LIP! ???

We don't want to discourage Rick from posting his big catches. ~shhh
zippy I was just showing AZ it was ok to post his fish even if they wasn't big ones.  ;D beside Rick is use to posting his small catches  lo lo

AzBoonda

I actually stopped off at a local park on my drive in to work to cast a few and nabbed about a 8-10" baby within a few casts. Still a good way to start a long day in the office. Once it cools down here I usually spend my lunch hours over there since it is close to my office.

Lipripper

Quote from: AzBoonda on August 31, 2017, 09:46:06 AM
I actually stopped off at a local park on my drive in to work to cast a few and nabbed about a 8-10" baby within a few casts. Still a good way to start a long day in the office. Once it cools down here I usually spend my lunch hours over there since it is close to my office.
You mean it cools off out there.  ~shade  lo lo