SEPTEMBER UB IBASS Tournament Thread

Started by zippyduck, August 29, 2017, 05:43:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lipripper

Quote from: SteveTX on September 20, 2017, 06:10:46 PM
What part of Caddo Lake are you fishing Mike? I have family that visit/camp at Uncertain every year. They always want me to come but I never can plan anything with my job. I went one year (didnt get to fish) it was a cool looking lake if you avoid the gaters. Oh your gonna hear it weather you want to or not. I haven't drug in nine 20"+ in the last couple months. Oh I usually will. I don't realistically think I am going to catch Mike or even get it that close to where .25" is going to make a difference. But guess ya never know I might land a couple that put some heat on him. I am definitely trying. Just have to wait and see. I'm not real confident this lake I am at now is going to produce big fish yet.
You could always go catch some of them pet Bass. lo lo

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

SteveTX

Quote from: Lipripper on September 21, 2017, 12:21:15 PM
You could always go catch some of them pet Bass. lo lo
Not yet. I was wanting to see zippys fish from his lunker lake... ;D

zippyduck

I lost two that  would have put a little heat on you. But there is zero chance of me passing you now. My best month was 92.5". And that was exceptional around here.

Not that I am not trying. Heading to where I lost those two on Saturday.
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

Lipripper

Quote from: zippyduck on September 21, 2017, 05:06:29 PM
I lost two that  would have put a little heat on you. But there is zero chance of me passing you now. My best month was 92.5". And that was exceptional around here.

Not that I am not trying. Heading to where I lost those two on Saturday.
Time is running out on thish month you and Steve better get busy. Steve don't wait on zippy just go catch some of them pet fish and be done with it.  lo lo

zippyduck

Standings

Mike Cork             106.00"   BF  23.00"
Stevetx                97.75"
zippyduck             86.50"
Rick DelPrado       86.00"
Bassmanstan        82.50"
AzBoonda             16.00"

SteveTX

Well I am headed out in the morning to try and upgrade one of the 19" ones.  ;D Me and Zippy may have to add ours together if Mike keeps killing it like he has been.  lo

Who knows the fishing here has went into a kind of different mode. The top water bite has all but disappeared and that is odd. It is weird to not see some surface activity on this lake. They seem to be all bottom feeding with the exception of a random bass busting the surface. 

I still have areas I have yet to go pitching to so I guess its time to go see whats in them cat tails and pads.

Mike Cork

I've only got to go fishing 3 days this month  :'( hoping to go both days this weekend!

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Lipripper

Good luck Steve and zippy and hope you find some bigger fish.
Ok Mike how many 20" fish yo going to boat this weekend.  lo lo Congratulation on reaching the 100" mark again.  ~c~ ~c~

Mike Cork

Thanks Lip, hopefully I don't boat any. I just want to find them  ~shade

Cork's Reel Service

SFL BassHunter

Finally got me a good fish after a tough summer.

Please cull out my 13, 13.25 and 14 for these 3

14.5, 14.5, 22.25

Thanks
PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

zippyduck

Way to go rick.  ~c~

Now I have to get them tomorrow.  8) Serious fishing with no distractions.

SFL BassHunter

Quote from: zippyduck on September 22, 2017, 12:35:42 PM
Way to go rick.  ~c~

Now I have to get them tomorrow.  8) Serious fishing with no distractions.
Thanks Zippy!

No distractions, that never happens when I'm bank fishing lol
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

SteveTX

Nice catches rickdelprado!   ~c~

I went this morning and never got the boat in the water.  ~rant I had the perfect day too no one on the lake, nice cloudy day, cool temps, light breeze, and a dead battery. :(  Anyway I looked around the boat ramp as the water just looked so prime fishing. Had a nice one bust the water trying to catch a shad that had got himself stuck on a Lilly pad. So I went to tossing some line around. About 15 ft from the ramp I caught this one.
then went to measure him and found out I had left the measuring stick in my friends truck from the other day.  ~xyz

Oh well I am finally sick of the battery issue and took my boat by a place that works on them. He gave me some rough estimates depending on what was wrong.  :'(  Guess I need to learn boat motors now as the parts were $270 for one and over $400 for another part that he said it could possibly be. :o

Lipripper

Way to go Rick nice fish. ~c~ ~c~ Dang Steve sorry to hear about your boat trouble.  :'( Too bad you didn't have a tape measure you could of put that fish on cause it looks like it might of help you a little.

bassmanstan

Please cull the 12" for this 17.5"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteveTX

Talk about a toad! that is a fatty right there. He wasn't going hungry that is for sure.  ~c~

zippyduck

Nice one Stan! I thought you gave up, haven't seen anything from you in a while.

bassmanstan

Nah, I just haven't been able to get out in about 2 weeks. I'd like to get out a couple more times before the end of the month, we'll see I guess, probably won't get out a whole lot in October, with deer season coming in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SFL BassHunter

Thanks Steve! Hey that is a nice fish there you couldn't measure. That really stinks!

Thanks Lip!

Nice chunk bassmanstan!
Florida Bass Fishing

Mike Cork

Got out this morning to do a little prefishing for next weekend. Had a lot of bites, so things are looking good. Had a couple that wouldn't let go.

Hated catching it today but it culls my 18 incher....

21" caught punching

20+20+23+22+21 = 106

Dobyns Rods - "when fishing is more than a hobby"

Monster Fishing Tackle - Mister Twister

Cork's Reel Service

Mike Cork

Congrats Rick, that's a stud!

Everyone is catching some nice early fall bass !!!

Dobyns Rods - "when fishing is more than a hobby"

Monster Fishing Tackle - Mister Twister

Cork's Reel Service

SteveTX

You dont really expect us to believe you hated catching a 21" fish.  lo

And do you really want us to take that little fake hint you dropped.  ~roflmao
Red weight and a Sapphire Blue plastic geez how original.
Haha just messing with ya nice catch. I'm taking the little boat out in the morning to a new place. I'm hoping its got at least four 23" fish for me.   Putting red weight and Sapphire Blue on all my reels tonight.

zippyduck

Got a 17 and 16.50and visited my new fishing buddy

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Lipripper

SteveTX

Nice catch Zippy. That last one looks like life isnt bothering him one bit.  ;D