Guys we could use some photos !!!!

Started by Gary Dobyns, September 19, 2017, 09:41:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary Dobyns

We're always looking for content for our monthly Newsletter. If I can a pic and a bit of info we'll do the bragging for you  ;D.  You can send to [Please enable JavaScript to see this content]   Now you know who helps keep me out of trouble  :)

We have a large email base this goes to every month. Anyone not on our list can sign up on our website. We try and make the newsletter about fishing. We talk about winners, a big catch, but also about product and companies that support the fishing industry. Just good info.

THX Guys!!

Mike Cork

Alright guys, now's your chance to give back  :-* We all have catches we're proud of, could be a big fish, a hard fish to catch, the only fish of the day, or a special trip with the wife or kids. Don't be shy, get them sent off.

And I'll double down on the Newsletter. It's full of great information. Gary always takes a minute to give us an update on a fishing presentation. Stories are from all over, not just west coast stuff.

And

I like to pick contest questions from the Newsletter, so if you're not signed up for it, you won't know what the answer is when it comes time to win some swag :-*

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Lipripper

I always enjoy reading the newsletters full of info and stories.  ~c~

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Smallie_Stalker

Me too Lip. I look for it every month and I spend some time on the weekend after it comes reading every article in there.  ~sun
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

zippyduck

I never delete the newsletters. Just like the many magazines that are piled up in the reading room.
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

Elwood

Hammered out a 25.20 pound string using my trusty Dobyns Champion 684 slowrolling spinnerbaits around the Cypress trees.  This is my go to spinnerbait rod for a reason!  I keep three of them in the boat at all times!
I can Linde this one....can't see the Dobyn's patch on my jersey though...let me know if you would like it
Elwood
Bass Cat Boats Moderator / Dobyns Rods Pro Staff
2020 Bass Cat Eyra 2020 Mercury 300R 4S

cojab

TTK has spoken.

Lipripper

Mike Cork

Elwood and his "pinner" baits  :surrender: tough to beat in NW Louisiana. Elwood you should post a picture of your bait box just to show everyone how serious you take spinner baits  :shocking:

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Lipripper

Quote from: Mike Cork on October 24, 2017, 08:21:48 AM
Elwood and his "pinner" baits  :surrender: tough to beat in NW Louisiana. Elwood you should post a picture of your bait box just to show everyone how serious you take spinner baits  :shocking:
Would love to see that bait box  ;D

Smallie_Stalker

Quote from: Lipripper on October 24, 2017, 01:48:20 PM
Would love to see that bait box  ;D

Me too. I'll show you mine if you show me yours.  ;) ~shade lo
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Lipripper

Quote from: Smallie_Stalker on October 24, 2017, 06:47:38 PM
Me too. I'll show you mine if you show me yours.  ;) ~shade lo
That wouldn't be too hard since most of mine or HB Frogs and GY Senkos  lo lo

basss

Great catches!  I'm sure they'd take that pic.
1995 Gheenoe Highsider
2018 12' Bote HD Paddleboard

dinsmore8438

If there's a category for the most Dobyns Rods I may get in the top 10 of that contest....No fish pics right now but I did send you several pics of a few best rods on the planet laying all over the deck of my boat....haha
You can't practice attitude...

Elwood

You might find a couple of these in my spinnerbait box......with a few modifications!
Elwood
Bass Cat Boats Moderator / Dobyns Rods Pro Staff
2020 Bass Cat Eyra 2020 Mercury 300R 4S